15

Seconds later..

"NOO!! NO NO NO!" Phil screamed on the top of his lungs. Kais popped up behind the leftover boxes and instantaneously got shot to the chest. Phil knew that the paramedics would be here in a few seconds because he was told before he came into the warehouse the moment they heard gunshots.. they would come running.

"Baby! Dan! Hey hey baby.. you got to keep those beautiful eyes of yours open, okay? I need to know if you're awake.." Phil says gripping Dan's back holding the wound as blood seeped through his fingers. "You got to stay awake baby alright I need you to open your eyes." Dan obliged struggling to keep his blurred eyes wide. His vision almost disappeared along with his hearing but Phil's muffled voice could still be sensed. Then he unwilling closed his eyes again. "Hey! Love baby stay awake, you have to stay awake okay? I need you Dan come on keep those gorgeous brown orbs of sunshine seeable.. okay baby you can do that right?"

"Ph..Phil." Dan strangled out.

"Yes baby? Everything's going to be fine you'll be okay.." Phil put pressure on Dan's injury making him hiss in a sorrowful, grievous pain. He was trained for this moment, but he never wanted it to come. "I'm sorry baby."

"P-hil.. I-I can't."

"No no no.. Dan love listen they're almost here you'll be alright.."

Dan attempted to close his eyes but Phil quickly spoke up. "Hey! Hey! Baby, what do you want to do? I'll make it happen anything in the whole world I'll make sure it happens tell me."

Dan coughed as more blood was being lost by the second. Phil lifted his hand to Dan's face brushing his bloody fingers against his cheek making it rub off. "Hey baby, come on answer me love, keep talking to me.."

"I-I want to walk the streets- with you a-nd I want to be seen w-with you, I-I don't want Adam.. I-I want you alone.. I d-don't want you to kiss me on the sly.. I want y-you."

"Okay okay I can make that happen, but you got to stay alive for me baby in order for that to happen alright keep those eyes open Dimples.."

"Am I going to die?" Dan asked barely above a whisper. Phil instantly shook his head trying to muster a smile.

"No no no no. You won't die I won't let that happen just keep breathing alright, everything will be okay." Phil nodded still brushing his thumb against Dan's now bloody cheek. Black dots were appearing on the edge of Dan's vision and he couldn't move the agony was paralyzingly.

You could hear the ambulance in the distance then suddenly people barged through the doors, they hoisted Dan onto a stretcher. He was taken to the A&E immediately where he would probably be put under the table.

Phil sat on his knees looking over his bloody hands. His love's blood on his hands. He stared in front of him at the puddle, and it stared right back at him.. watching him.. judging him. Why the fuck didn't he see Kais!?

His mind was screaming at him. He hastily fleeted away from the warehouse jumping in his car. Bloody foot steps trailed behind him as he turned on the ignition. It roared and he followed the flashing truck all the way to the hospital. Tears fell from Phil's eyes as he tried to wipe them away.. but his hands were stained red, and he grieved remorsefully over the situation. They pulled up to the A&E slower than hoped and Phil jumped out of the car following to the waiting room where they stopped him. It was a rambunctious event and people were shocked to see the half-dead prince getting hurdled in on a stretcher.

"Sir, the prince will be taken straight into surgery you'll have to wait out here." The nurse said in pity. "Everything will be okay he's in good hands." She attempted to comfort Phil and he just nodded holding back more and more tears as the blame on him built up in his mind.