p

Narrator's POV

heavy panting can be heard throughout the practice room. seven handsome men all sprawled out on the floor, resting from their non stop practicing.

"hey hyungs and jeongguk! there's this newly opened restaurant just three blocks away from here, " taehyung said, enthusiasm still present in his voice.

"so? what's your point? " yoongi sarcastically asked as he slowly sat up, leaning heavily on the wall. yoongi raised an eyebrow at taehyung, waiting impatiently for his answer.

"if you guys want, we can all go and eat there! they said that all of their foods are delicious. i know you will like it! " taehyung answered truthfully, excited to bond with his members.

"no can do, taehyung. we're tired so we're gonna rest. if you really want to go to that restaurant, you're free to go. let's go, " namjoon said as the members all stood up, going straight to the door.

"but-"

"i said no and that's final! " the leader raised his voice, making the younger look down and mutter an apology.

hoseok looked at taehyung with something akin to pity as they all went back to their apartment. the brunette lets out a sigh and stood up, trailing behind them.

-

-a day later-

the bell lets out a noise, indicating that there's another customer(s). the girl on the register plastered a practiced smile on her face.

"welcome! what would you like to order? " she asked as she restrained herself from fangirling. the members ordered what they want and sat at the very back.

a waitress served them their foods with a gentle smile. the boys said their gratitudes at her before eating. she walked away but glanced again in confusion.

"why are they only six? " minji,the waitress, asked her friend, jane. the latter shrugged as she once again greeted another customer.

"maybe taehyung is sick, "

"maybe, " the waitress agreed as she stared at the rowdy group for a solid minute. she snapped out of it when she remembered that she have to serve more customers.

-two hours later-

"ahhh, i'm full, " jimin said as he slumped back on his seat.

"i feel like i'm gonna explode! " hoseok said as he let out some strange noises. the rest laughed loudly at his antics.

"this restaurant's foods are good as fuck, we should come back here again, " yoongi muttered as he began to feel sleepy again.

"i personally love their lamb skewers, "

"of course you do, jeongguk, " jin said in amusement as he shook his head before taking a picture of their empty plates. posting it on twitter before putting his phone away and standing up.

the members followed suit as they all exited the restaurant.

"please come back again! have a safe trip! "

they all played around as they went back to their apartment, talking loudly like a bunch of drunk teenage boys.

they unlocked the door and went straight to the living room. they all plopped down on the couch, opening the netflix and started watching some movies.

they are all immersed on it that they didn't hear the footsteps coming from upstairs. taehyung went downstairs as he heard his members chatting loudly.

he peeked in the living room and he saw a paper bag. he squinted his eyes, trying to read the name on the bag.

his eyes widened when he finally managed to read it.

"that's the restaurant that i recommended to them, " taehyung whispered to himself as he eyed the members, who are all happily munching on some chicken that they bought.

he let out a small but contented smile and went back to his room quietly.

"atleast i made them happy, "

as he shut the door softly.