a

Narrator's POV

"hyung, it's nearing, " jeongguk informed, nuzzling his head further into the crook of yoongi's neck and casually inhaling his hyung's comforting scent.

"mhm... yes, it's definitely nearing, " yoongi replied, nodding slowly. the youngest puts his arms around his hyung's waist, still seeking for comfort.

"can you please stop cuddling? we're trying to come up with a plan here and you two are just dozing off, " jimin complained, crossing his arms while huffing. they are all currently in jimin and hoseok's shared room because it's the cleanest.

"okay. hoseok will be gone until atleast 10pm because of his packed schedule. we will take this wonderful chance to finally do what we have to do, " jin explained briefly while eating his cold noodles, slapping namjoon's hands away in the process.

"jin hyung, please! just one bite, " their leader begged but jin ignored him.namjoon lets out a sigh before continuing his mission to grab at the eldest's food.

"joon, kindly fuck off please, " jin said loudly before grabbing jimin and making him sit between them, effectively blocking namjoon.

"are you guys sure you even want to do the plan? seems like you guys are all busy doing your own things, " jimin complained again while looking at them one by one.

"yoongi hyung and jeongguk are cuddling, and you two, hyungs, are just eating peacefully! "

"hey! i'm not eating! " namjoon explained his side after realizing that the eldest won't give him a bite.

after a few moments, jin gulped down the last bits of his cold noodles before clapping loudly.

"okay, i'm done. let's go, "

-

"are you sure this would work? " namjoon asked jin with doubt clear in his eyes. the eldest just shrugged and knocked on taehyung's door.

"come in, " said a deep voice that undoubtedly belonged to taehyung. the eldest opened the door wide and they all went inside, jimin closing the door shut.

"if this is about me leaving the group then please not now, i'm not in the mood for bullshits," taehyung informed them as he scanned them one by one, flopping down on his soft bed.

-

Taehyung's POV

jimin opened his phone and checked the time. he tapped jin hyung's shoulder for attention.

"hyung, it's almost 10pm. we have to hurry, " jimin whispered to hyung but i still heard it.

"okay, believe me or not, you really have to leave. it's better for all of us, " jin hyung said for the nth time.

"how can i believe that i'll benefit from that? " i said while rolling my eyes. they are all ganging up on me because hobi hyung is not around.

"til' this day, it's been a whole year of this game. we can't postpone it any longer, " namjoon hyung blurted out.

"if we told you the reason, you won't believe it so there's no use on telling you, " yoongi hyung said while making his way to a corner, slowly sitting down and leaning back on the wall.

"are you saying that there's a third party involved in this ridiculous situation? " i asked, half sarcastic and half curious.

jeongguk shook his head immediately, " who said there's a third party involved? he doesn't even need a third party to be honest, "

"then what? what's going on? "

i'm truly confused by now. i don't know if i can trust them, after what they all did to me. they treated me badly and today marked the day of it officially being a year of mistreatment.

"i-" jimin started but got cut off when the front door opened. they all tensed up and jimin started trembling.

"we failed. we failed, hyungs" jeongguk mumbled, immediately grabbing a hold of jin hyung's sleeves for comfort.

-

Narrator's POV

the other five members almost stopped breathing, slowly backing up into the farthest wall.

they heard footsteps slowly but steadily coming towards taehyung's room. freezing when the footsteps stopped right in front of the door.

"jimin, did you locked it? " yoongi asked quietly while nudging him. jimin turned to him and shook his head.

taehyung's bedroom door started to open, almost in slow motion. namjoon inhaled deeply,

"we're doomed, "