n

-time skip- two months later

quiet beepings and snores can be heard throughout the specific hospital room. seven men were all soundly sleeping, one forced to sleep for god knows how long and the rest are forced to do a sleepover.

suddenly, taehyung opened his eyes. warm honey eyes can be seen, confused yet teary. he slowly sat up, groaning in pain.

"he's as good as dead if he won't leave, "

"i can't believe i put up with his shit for years, "

"i'm not his best friend, i'll never be, "

"i hope you'll never wake up, it's better this way, "

"i don't care if something's gonna happen to him, he deserves it, "

"you're such a burden. go kill yourself, "

tears escaped from his eyes. he cried silently as he remembered the hurtful words that his family said to him while he's unconscious.

he leaned on the wall, panting slightly. he looked around, looking for water because his throat feels so dry.

"why? why are they treating me like this? "

"what did i do wrong? why do you hate me so much? "

"just why," taehyung whispered as he wiped his tears away. he slowly stood up, stumbling as he did so. he grabbed his dextrose and started limping towards the bathroom.

taehyung tripped, falling on the cold, harsh ground. he whimpered in pain as the needle was harshly pulled out. trembling, he looked down on his wrist.

"blood, "

he shook his head and studied his surroundings. he doesn't have any energy to lift himself up. he saw jimin flinching in his sleep, obviously having a nightmare.

he mustered all of his strength and crawled towards the older, smiling a little when he reached him. taehyung grabs jimin's foot and started shaking him, trying to wake him up. he belatedly realized that there's so many cuts on it.

jimin suddenly shot up, eyes wide as he stared at the wall for a second. he looked down and saw taehyung on the ground, looking at him worriedly.

"are you okay? " taehyung asked, concern laced on his voice. jimin gave him a disgusted expression.

"don't touch me, failure, " jimin said in a harsh but quivering tone, swatting taehyung's hands away from him. he kicked him hard on the head, letting out a satisfied smile when taehyung startes sobbing quietly from the pain.

"you should leave before you regret it, "

jimin said before going back to sleep, not before kicking taehyung again.

"why? " taehyung asked himself. he curled up, making himself as small as possible. he stayed there, crying til' he can't cry anymore.

taehyung heard rustling and footsteps approaching him. a hand held out in front of him.

"i'm glad you woke up, "

taehyung's eyes widened as he looked up. he saw hoseok's smiling face, a genuine smile. he shakily reached out for his hand, afraid to be hit again.

hoseok helped him up and guided him to the restroom. taehyung grabbed hoseok's left wrist tightly but not enough to hurt the latter. hoseok hid his right hand behind his back, saying that it's injured.

there's something glinting from it but taehyung shrugged it off, thinking that it's one of hoseok's silver rings.

"why do they hate me? " he asked again, hoping to finally get an answer.

hoseok turned to the younger, a sad smile present on his face. he hugged taehyung as he let him cry on his shoulder.

"i don't know, tae. i don't know, "

they stood there, hugging and comforting each other. hoseok pulled away first, patting taehyung's head gently with his left hand, afraid to hurt the younger.

"now go and wash up. i'll be waiting for you outside, " taehyung nodded before closing the door. he stood near the sink. he looked at his reflection on the mirror.

"no wonder nobody likes me, " taehyung chuckled bitterly as he washed the blood away. he put some disinfectant on his wounds before wrapping it with a bandage.

he stared at the wall, thinking deeply. his members all came and visited him. it made him feel loved. yet the words that they all directed to him made him feel like a burden.

"i'm such a burden. i can't do anything right, "

his eyes widened when a certain sentence strucked him.

"please wake up soon, "

taehyung fell on his knees as he cried out loud. he heard frantic footsteps and the door opened. familiar arms scooped him up into a hug. he hugged him back, the only person who doesn't hate him.

"hoseok hyung, thank you, "

NOTE:

some of the sentences aren't directed to taehyung.