g

fixing news:

kim taehyung, a member of our beloved BTS, has been hospitalized. the elevator that he used is said to be broken, the company and the members doesn't have any clue on why he took it.

right now, his location is confidential. BigHit said it's for his own good.

how do you feel, ARMYs?

-

#trending

kim taehyung is heavily injured and is in a hospital, trying his hardest to heal quickly. how do you feel about this?

comments:

to be honest, without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without any lies, to tell the actual truth with my clear mind and clean heart, expressing whatever is embedded inside me from a long time which i didn't say just because i was nervous but today by gathering all the courage and motivation, i just want to say "sad"

i really don't know what to feel

it's kinda his fault right? they said the elevator is broken yet he still went inside...

it's stupid

don't worry guys! we still have the other members!

i hope he can get a good rest. he deserves some rest from what is happening right now.

that dude should leave BTS, he doesn't belong in that group.

read more

namjoon scrolled through their twitter, sighing when he saw that it's all about taehyung. he closed the app and went to their living room, he saw the other members are already there.

sejin suddenly entered their apartment, stopping right in front of their sofa where they are all seated. he eyes all of them, counting.

"okay so, we're gonna visit taehyung right now, " he said firmly, glaring when someone is about to retort.

"but-"

"no more buts. now go and prepare yourselves. we're gonna leave in an hour, " and he left just like that. bangtan stared at each other, groaning before simultaneously standing up and going to their respective rooms.

an hour later, they are all ready to go. they went inside the van and they drove off to the hospital.

the members can't help but chat and laugh happily while their manager is worried about taehyung. sejin glanced to the back, he made an eye contact with hoseok, who look worried as well.

hoseok gave him a sad smile before returning his attention to his group. the manager lets out a disappointed sigh. they arrived at the hospital in exactly twenty minutes.

they lazily stepped out of the van, unwilling to go and see taehyung. sejin forced them to go to taehyung's room since he already know where it is.

once they opened the door, they saw a doctor inside. they all bowed before walking towards the sofa, immediately bringing out their phones.

"dr. lee, is there anything wrong? " sejin asked as he saw the doctor's tired face.

"well, taehyung bumped his head too hard on the door. it caused some internal bleeding and he won't be waking up soon. yet i can guarantee you, he will definitely wake up, " the doctor explained before going out of the room.

sejin massaged his temple as he heard the bangtan yelled out a 'yes'. he faced them, trying hard to control his anger.

"don't be like that to your member. you'll never know when he will be gone,"

"that's the point, "