o

Taehyung's POV

i hastily went to stop the door from closing but it's already too late. the elevator's door closed with a soft click.

i let out a sigh as i let myself lean on the wall. my body is dead tired from the variety show earlier, yet we still have to practice.

i let out a surprised gasp when the elevator suddenly moved, creating a loud screeching sound. i covered my ears because the noise is too much for me.

"stop! " i yelled out helplessly, still trying to save my ears from bleeding. i crouched down as i covered my ears tightly.

"help! someone, please help me, " i cried out as the sound started to get louder and louder. the elevator stopped, making me look up.

i shakingly stood up, gripping the handles for support as my legs feels like jelly. the door, however, remained closed.

i start hitting the door, hoping someone will find and help me. then suddenly, I feel myself going down.

i screamed as i collapsed on my knees. the machine abruptly went down. i desperately grabbed the handle with both hands like my life depends on it.

literally.

i thought as the elevator let out a loud thud and the alarm went off.
the impact of the machine crashing down to the ground made me lose my grip and my head hits the door roughly.

i whimpered as i started seeing black spots in my vision until it slowly turned into pitch black.

-

Narrator's POV

"taehyung! " sejin called out to taehyung but the door is already closed. he stopped running, panting heavily.

"taehyung, " he said as he started looking for the staffs. the building is large now, making it harder to find them.

"who the hell removed the sign, " sejin asked himself quietly as he impatiently wait for the elevator that the rest of the members took.

when the door opened, he quickly entered and hastily pushed the buttons. the door slowly started closing as he paced around the tiny space restlessly.

the machine lets out a quiet noise, snapping sejin out of his trance. sejin went out and rushed to the bangtan's practice room. he can hear someone laughing from a distance as he quickened his pace.

sejin barged in the said room where he saw them having fun. he leaned on the wall, panting heavily. after deciding that his breathing is finally stable enough, he looked around.

he saw a lone paper lying on the floor, it's strangely familiar. he went towards it and picks it up, gasping in shock when he realized that it's the warning sign.

"who removed this from the elevator? " sejin asked as he looked at them one by one. they all turned away from him, clearly not wanting to answer.

he grabbed jimin's shoulders harshly, causing him to cry in pain.

"jimin, tell me who did this. i know you can't lie, " sejin said in a threatening tone. jimin started shaking as he stutters.

"it's h-"

jimin cut himself off. tears are quickly rolling down his already flushed cheeks. he's gripping his right shoulder tightly, hiding something from their manager as hoseok, who's sitting behind him, looked at him with concern.

"i-i-it's j-jin hyung! i'm so sorry. please forgive me, " jimin cried out as he looked down.

jeongguk sat beside him and started comforting him. sejin glared at jin, he can see him sweating.

"jin, why did you do that? " sejin asked as he tried to calm himself down. even if their attitude suddenly turned like this, they are still the group that he loves and cherish.

"taehyung should take the fucking hint, " jin said in an angry tone as he went out of the practice room. sejin lets out a startled gasp. they heard a loud crashing sound coming from the ground floor.

sejin immediately went down, calling some staffs on the way. when he finally got to the ground floor, he saw that the elevator taehyung used slammed down to the ground.

-

hello, i still have to do my english project.

my grades went crashing down like the elevator.