s

-during the filming of hwarang-

taehyung slumped down on his chair, furiously downing his water bottle while fanning himself. he's sweating buckets and exhausted even though they haven't filmed his part yet.

he leaned back on his chair, lolling his head backwards. he closed his eyes, his mind already started remembering some moments.

it was a long and tiring day for them. naturally, they all head back to their own respective rooms and not even glancing at each other.

taehyung went to his room at the very back. he changed to his comfy pajamas and flopped down on his soft bed. he immediately fell asleep afterwards. he felt like he's being watched but he shrugs it off, thinking he's just being paranoid.

suddenly feeling an urge to pee, he opened his eyes. cursing his own body for disturbing his very much needed sleep, he turned on his phone.

2:50am

'great, ' taehyung mumbled sarcastically, he only got an hour of sleep. he begrudgingly stood up, tiptoeing towards their bathroom when he suddenly heard something unusual.

a very unpleasant sound reached his ears causing him to hiss quietly and making him cover his ears lightly.

someone is sharpening a knife in the bathroom. suddenly, his urge to pee is gone when the person stopped sharpening their knife.

taehyung is slowly but surely making his way to the darkest corner of the hall, silently thanking himself that he picked out one of his black pajamas.

shaking in fear, he crouched down. he leaned at the wall and hugged his knees, trying to tone down his frantic breathing.

the door of the bathroom slowly opened, letting out a creaking sound. his heartbeat quickened as a figure slowly emerged from the room.

the person quickly surveyed his surroundings before closing the door. taehyung caught a glimpse on who it was.

it was-

a hand dropped down on his right shoulder. taehyung immediately opened his eyes, letting out a high pitch scream. he calmed down when he saw who it was.

"i'm really sorry for scaring you but we've been calling you for like, " the staff stopped to look down at her wristwatch.

"fifteen minutes now. your part is nearing so you have to prepare now, " she continued with a concerned expression on her face. taehyung nodded and gave her his usual smile. the staff smiled back and lets him be.

taehyung lets out a sigh, his body is slightly trembling from the scare he got moments ago.

"i wonder why he's sharpening a knife in the bathroom at 3
three in the morning, " he said to himself, curiosity can be seen in his eyes.

"taehyung! it's your turn now, " the director yelled, grabbing his attention. taehyung immediately stood up and went to the filming site.

----

hi, it's me.

just to inform you guys, i'm kinda not updated on BTS anymore. i found myself stanning many groups now and i'm too lazy to get updated on all of them xD

but nonetheless, i'm gonna try to finish my books now. we're currently under a provincial quarantine and i'm really bored and i remembered that i have ongoing stories so i was like, "why not? "