t

Taehyung's POV

i don't know what to feel. the members has been very aggressive lately. it has been at least eleven months when they started to treat me differently.

they are all frantic, their eyes can't seem to settle on a thing or person. i asked them last night if they are okay. as usual, they either ignored me or said something hurtful. hobi hyung gave me a little pat on the back and a tiny smile.

"don't worry, it will be over soon, " he whispered to me. i felt like there's another meaning behind his words. nonetheless, i nodded and bid him goodbye.

"i hope so, " i mumbled to myself. i went to my bedroom to take a rest. we just finished filming the end of hwarang. even though i'm not really needed on some scenes, i went there just to hang out.

i closed my eyes and just decided to sleep. i don't have any schedule tomorrow so i can sleep as much as i want. the familiar feeling of being watched washed over me but as usual, i shrugged it off.

-

Narrator's POV

hours later and taehyung's stomach suddenly lets out a growl. he unconsciously rubbed it lightly.

it kept on growling so taehyung woke up to get some food. he slowly kicked the blanket away and grabbed his phone. he abruptly closed his eyes because of the sudden brightness from his phone.

12:30am

he lets out a sigh, cursing his own body for the nth time. he tiptoes towards the kitchen, trying his best to stay quiet so the members wouldn't yell at him at ass o'clock.

taehyung heard voices in the kitchen so he stopped near the doorframe. he decided to eavesdrop because it's most likely about him anyway.

"how do we even get him to leave? " jin, who's leaning on the kitchen counter, asked the other members.

"i don't know anymore, " namjoon said, in the verge of giving up. the leader is sitting on a stool, arms cushioning his head from the table.

"we have to get him to leave! " jimin exclaimed, anxiety can be seen on his face. jeongguk is beside him on the couch.

the maknae looked at jimin before he started to pat the latter's back.

"don't worry hyungs. we can make him leave, just don't give up yet, " the youngest said in an  unconvincing tone, trying to cheer up his hyungs. the others gave him a smile.

"i just-" yoongi began to give out his opinion but taehyung can't take it anymore and ran back to his room. tears fell from his eyes as he wiped it away vigorously.

he slumped down on his bed and hugged his pillow. he started to sob as quietly as he could. he still doesn't want to disturb his beloved members.

"why? why do they want me to leave? what have i done wrong? "

then suddenly, his bedroom door opens. he immediately tensed up, slowly looking towards the door. he visibly relaxed when he saw hoseok.

the sunshine smiled at him before sitting on the side of his bed. hoseok started to pat his head, trying to comfort him. he's still hiding his right hand from taehyung so the younger wouldn't worsen the wound in accident. taehyung can see the familiar glint of his silver rings.

taehyung immediately startex wailing to his hyung. he missed being comforted like this. the other members often babied him but now, it all changed.

"hobi hyung, why are they acting like this? what did i do for them to hate me like this? please tell me so i can make it right, "

"don't worry about them, taehyungie. as long as you have me by your side, you won't be needing to leave our group, "

--

i hope you guys are still reading this mess. it's nearing it's end ig?