r

-the next day-

the members all shuffled into the living room, all ready to go to their schedules. namjoon counted them, letting out a sigh of frustration when he realized they are missing someone.

"who's missing? " he questioned as the rest looked at him in confusion. they glanced at each other and shrugged.

"there's no one missing tho? maybe you forgot to include yourself, " jin answered as he finished examining his surroundings.

"namjoon hyung, jin hyung, yoongi hyung, hoseok hyung, jimin-ssi and me. there's only six? we're supposed to be seven, " the youngest blurted out and started to scratch his head, thinking deeply on who's missing.

"atleast you added an honorific, " jimin lets out a sigh as he glared at the youngest, who only tapped his head as a reply. jimin hissed as he swatted jeongguk's hand away.

"yah, i'm older than you! respect me, " jimin jokingly said, hitting jeongguk on the back.

"guys, i think we're missing taehyung, " hoseok said, effectively silencing all of the members.

"who's taehyung? oh, v. where is that dumbass? " yoongi asked in frustration. he just wanted to get this over real quick so he can sleep again. they were gonna look around when their manager barged in.

"hyung! where's taehyung? " jeongguk asked. sejin looked at them weirdly as he answered.

"he's already in the van an hour ago. we're just waiting for all of you to get in, " he explained as he lead the rest to the van.

"is he calling us slow now? " yoongi said, annoyed. their manager simply shook his head as they stepped in the van.

they saw taehyung already sitting on the passenger's seat. they all sat down and immediately began chattering.

"hey taehyung, why didn't you woke us up? " namjoon started. the younger looked at him.

"i don't wanna disturb you, hyungs and jeongguk, " he answered truthfully, fondness can be seen in his eyes. but the members except hoseok didn't acknowledged it. hoseok sent taehyung a comforting smile.

"you didn't wanna disturb us, huh? it's your fault if we're late to that variety show, " jin retorted, rolling his eyes at him.

taehyung just looked down and said nothing in return. the members ignored him as they all talk happily in the back.

hoseok is oddly quiet and kept on glancing at taehyung's direction.

an hour later, they reached their destination. they are late, as expected. they all blamed taehyung as they made up excuses to tell the host later.

throughout the show, they all lowkey humiliated taehyung. laughing obnoxiously when he lost or did something stupid, trip him, push him until he falls out of his chair, talk to other members and not to him, and overall just ignoring him like he's not there.

taehyung could feel his heart shattering, why did the members suddenly treats him like this? he didn't care if they destroy his image. all he cares about is them, for them to treat him better.

for them to value him like how he values them.

but life is not that easy. the rest made fun of taehyung until the show ended. they all bowed and thanked all of the staffs and went out.

they entered the van, heading to their practice room. they all talked about the variety show, making fun of taehyung again. sharing if they noticed a mistake that the younger did. laughing mockingly at him until they feel like they will bust their lungs.

it continues on like that until they reached a familiar building. they all filed out of the van, immediately going to their practice room.

they all ran at full speed towards the elevator, pressing the buttons quickly. the door closed as taehyung was about to enter, leaving him behind.

he sighed as he looked for another elevator, he noticed that there's only one available and rushed to it. getting inside the elevator, he felt like something bad was about to happen but he shrugged it off. pressing some buttons and the elevator's door proceeded to close.

he didn't see his manager rushing towards him, saying something important.

-

hey guys, our exams are here. i will be busy in the next 3days because ya know, exams. it's gonna start tomorrow and I still haven't reviewed any subjects yet :')

i can feel that my grades will be lower than taehyung's voice.