o

-a few months later-

the sun, so bright and energetic, is slowly rising from its hiding place. the quiet chirping of the birds outside, the breeze caressing the warm bodies that are still under the comfort of their blankets.

the blinding rays let its presence known by peeking on the windows, rousing the people behind it. a certain member of the group called bangtan was awoken from his deep slumber.

he got up, did his morning routine while plastering a kind smile. it took him several months to completely heal from the unexpected fall. he shivered at the memory before brushing it off, he's fine now.

he made his way down the stairs, going to the kitchen to cook something for him and, of course, the rest of the members.

a few minutes of sizzling and low popping sounds, he lets out a sigh when he finished cooking. he gathered the necessary utensils, preparing the table and putting the plates on it.

he gracefully sets down two plates of fried eggs and bacon, inhaling the sweet aroma that the said dishes are emitting. he puts the right servings of rice to each respective plates, knowing who to give extra servings.

after that, he hurriedly grabbed his own food and quickly ate his portion. he knew that the others doesn't want him around during breakfast.

the members treated him badly ever since he woke up. well, it's more worst before he got admitted into the hospital. and kept on worsening when he got a role on the drama called "hwarang".

he declined the offer, hoping that it will somehow make a positive effect on his bandmates. it did but it didn't last long. the staffs didn't leave him alone, annoying the hell out of him until he agreed.

in return, the members made his life a living hell. he still doesn't know why they are treating him like a piece of trash. like he doesn't even have the right to live his life.

he did what he thought would make them happy, even going as far to abandon his dreams. just to see their eyes twinkle with joy, he couldn't.

he ate his food and washed the utensils before rushing up the stairs and into his room. he showered and got dressed, ready to head out.

he went down again, all of the members surrounding the table, happily chatting with each other. he sends them a bitter smile, putting his shoes and heading to the front door.

"bye hyungs and jeongguk! i'm heading out now, " he said in a cheery tone. the members either rolled their eyes at him or plainly ignoring him.

taehyung saw hoseok's eyes flickered on his own, warmth could be felt in it. hoseok sent him a small yet bright smile and a little wave.

" take care, " hoseok mouthed to him. taehyung nodded before going out, locking the door softly behind him. he pushed aside the other members' dirty stares and just stared up at the clear sky.

he lets out a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment. he opened them almost immediately, showing his gentle brown orbs. he can feel his signature smile returning on his face.

"i can do this. i won't give up, "

"i'll definitely make them happy even if it will hurt me, "