i

Narrator's POV

"you're playing dirty, " yoongi said in a matter-of-fact tone, glaring at hoseok who's sitting comfortably on their sofa. hoseok raised his right eyebrow at him.

"what? i only said that i care for him when you guys obviously doesn't, " hoseok replied, irritation can be heard in his voice.

yoongi clicked his tongue before looking away, grumbling to himself. jin entered the living room and rolled his eyes when he saw hoseok.

"what are you doing, hoseok? i'm so fucking done with you, " the oldest exclaimed while ruffling his already messy hair. he sat down on a stool, jimin occupying the next one.

"please stop whatever you're doing, hoseok hyung, " jimin pleaded, slightly tearing up. jeongguk came out of nowhere and sat on the kitchen counter. jin glared at him but he ignored him as per usual.

(so uh i dunno what their apartment or house looks like now but imagine that the living room and the kitchen is connected, okay?)

"you're getting in our way, hyung, " the youngest said while popping a grape in his mouth, munching happily.

and finally, the leader entered the living room. namjoon made a move to go and open their fridge but jeongguk stopped him and gave him a cup of water. namjoon mumbled a small 'thank you' and sat at the unoccupied loveseat.

namjoon glanced at hoseok before sighing and shaking his head. he's so done with all the bullshits. hoseok looked at them one by one before rolling his eyes.

"why do you even want him to leave that badly? " he blurtes out. the rest shot him an incredulous stare. jeongguk stopped munching the grapes that taehyung bought for him to laugh sarcastically.

"you're asking us that? really? " the youngest continues , " that's kind of ironic, don't you think? "

"what are you talking about? " hoseok said innocently, looking at them with confusion written all over his face.

"i'm just reminding taehyung that there's still someone who he can lean on, " the sunshine explained his side and sighed, already tired from his members antics.

"you know what? i'm tired of your bullshit-" namjoon started but he cut himself off when he saw taehyung lingering at the doorframe.

"please stop ganging up on hoseok hyung. he's the only one who's stopping me from leaving this group, " taehyung said pleadingly. he rushed to hoseok's side and hugged him, tearing up when the latter hugged him back.

unbeknownst to taehyung, hoseok raised his eyebrows at the rest. smirk on his face and smugness is radiating off of him.

"that's the problem! he's stopping you from leaving, " yoongi shouted, shaking from anger.

"why do you want me to leave? what did i do wrong? can you just please tell me what is the reason already?!? " taehyung started to yell as hoseok pets his hair to calm him down.

"no can do. just leave please, it's better for all of us, " jimin  reprimanded while looking down.

"i can't believe you, jimin and jeongguk! you're supposed to be my best friends! " taehyung exclaimed and stood up, immediately running to the comfort of his own room.

the remaining members stared at each other in silence.

"look at what you guys did, " hoseok sarcastically said, effectively breaking the silence.

"and who's fault is that, huh? "
jin threw him a rhetorical question before storming off to his bedroom to cool down.

the other four shook their head and followed jin. hoseok shrugged his shoulders, not caring one bit.

"taehyung won't leave and i'll make sure of it, "