explanation

so, the members except hobi treated taehyung horribly (dang that rhymes) because they want him to leave the group

it is shown that taehyung and hobi got so much more closer, taehyung always believed hobi more than the other members because he doesn't mistreat him.

here comes the first plot twist, it got revealed that hoseok made the other members mistreat taehyung for the latters safety.

it is subtly mentioned that if taehyung didn't leave the group within a year, hoseok will kill him.

so, the members tried their very best to make taehyung despise them enough for him to leave but hoseok got in their way by showering taehyung with sweet, flowery words.

hoseok is the only reason on why taehyung didn't left the group. he thought that hoseok is the only one he can lean on after their members acted out that they hate him. turns out, he was the sole reason on why the members made taehyung's life a living hell.

then later on, taehyung found out the truth in a hard way. hoseok massacred his own group members.

taehyung escaped from their apartment with the help of their youngest, jeongguk. turns out, jeongguk and the rest sacrificed their own life to make an evidence. because, who would believe them? hoseok? their sunshine that wouldn't hurt a fly? threatening to kill their beloved taehyung?

if i was there, i would of have thought it was a secret camera lmao

in the end of chapter e, taehyung successfully escaped from hoseok and went to a police station where he found jeongguk's phone in his back pocket. there is the clear evidence of the massacre. but then, taehyung blacked out.

and here comes the second plot twist, it was all a dream.

jeongguk woke taehyung up and they headed downstairs where all of the members are sitting, happily interacting with one another.

after eating, they all went to the living room except hoseok. they found out that they all have similar dreams but they shrugged it off. it was a premonition.

yoongi was sleeping on the couch when hoseok, who was walking towards the kitchen, passed by near the back of yoongi's couch. yoongi was said to let out a groan but the members thought it was just because of his sleep.

later on, taehyung was supposed to wake him up but instead got a shocking sight. yoongi's blanket have red spots on them. he's not breathing. yoongi is dead.

taehyung's eyes caught hoseok's and the latter gave him a wicked smile before letting him see his bloodied knife.

to summarize it all, the first and second to the last chapter is all a dream. the very last chapter, which is prognosticate, is the reality. the dream or nightmare is a premonition.

in short, the dream is slowly coming true.

i hope this kinda clears out the confusion ? if you guys still have questions, you can comment down and i'll answer sooner or later.

i love you guysss, hope you enjoyed this story uwu