c

Taehyung's POV

"oops, " namjoon hyung said in an uncaring tone and started fake laughing when i clutched my right foot. he 'accidentally' dropped a pan exactly where my right foot is placed, resting on the corner of the coffee table.

how he accidentally dropped a pan on the fragile coffee table is a mystery-not. the coffee table is far away from the entrance of the kitchen.

"it's okay hyung. please be careful next time, jin hyung might get mad, " i said softly, not wanting to get him angry early in the morning. i slowly let my foot down on the carpet, it really hurts.

namjoon hyung just flipped me off and stormed off, not forgetting to stomp at my injured foot. i bit my lower lip to suppress my pain and limped towards the bathroom to get some supplies for my foot when i saw jimin coming out of the bathroom.

i was debating with myself if i should get going or turn around and leave before he notice my presence. but it was too late. his eyes flickered to mine before he averted them. i hesitantly edged closer to the bathroom door where he's currently standing.

"i-uhm... can you please move? " i asked in a pleading tone, hoping he won't be irritated and lash out to me. he simply rolled his eyes and kicked my uninjured foot causing me to lose my balance. i tumbled down on the floor and he snickered before leaving me.

i groaned, feeling tired already even though it's only just eight in the morning. i stood up, trembling slightly and leaning on the wall for support. i finally made it inside the bathroom and hastily closed the door and locked it.

"i'm glad they gave us a one week day off. i don't want to be a burden to our manager again, " i mumbled to myself while searching for our first aid kit or just any supplies that can help my injured foot incase jin hyung hid the kit.

i found the kit and started limping my way out of the bathroom. i held the doorknob and breathed deeply.

"i just hope that things will be fine for now, " and opened the door. i guess i spoke too soon when i collided with jeongguk, who's holding a cup of hot cocoa for dear life.

it was understandable because the weather is really cold right now and he must be freezing his ass off with that tank top and shorts.

jeongguk almost loses his balance but he regained it at the last second and backed away but i accidentally put pressure on my injured foot so i wobbled forward and grabbed jeongguk's arms for support, dropping the kit in the process.

-

Narrator's POV

taehyung realized his mistake but it was too late. the younger's hot cocoa fell, effectively spilling on taehyung's chest and feet. he lets out a pained yelp because who wouldn't.

"i-uhh holy shit? " the confused and groggy maknae hesitantly croaked out. his cogs are still not working properly.

after a whole minute of taehyung whimpering, jeongguk's eyes widened as he finally processed the situation.

" oh fu-" the younger got cut off by jin's "language mister, "

"oh uhm fudge? oh no-i, " the maknae glanced at his hyung's injured feet.

out of nowhere, hoseok popped out and dragged taehyung back in the bathroom. he commanded taehyung to take off his soaked t-shirt which the latter immediately obeyed.

hoseok rushed out to get many cold compress and ushered taehyung to press it to the affected areas.

after the pain subsided , he took all the compress away and proceeded to apply some necessary things and made the younger take an ibuprofen to reduce the pain and inflammation.

"thank you, hyung. you're the best, " taehyung said with a grateful smile. hoseok chucklex and continued bandaging the burned areas.

"done! " the former exclaimed happily and stood up, eyeing the bandage before nodding. he left the bathroom for a moment and came back with a clean shirt.

hoseok gave it to taehyung and the latter immediately puts it on. he hugged taehyung tightly, patting his back to comfort him.

"i'll be always here for you, taetae. so please, don't leave the group, "