Once Upon A Time... Wait A second! Is this one of those cheesy stories?

Person: Once upon a time there was a little girl.

  Me: Hey that's me!

  Person: Don't interrupt!

  Me:  *I stick my tongue out at narrator*

  Person: *Sigh* She loved to write. She especially loved to write about dragons.

  Me: Dragons? Really? First it starts with once upon a time then it introduces dragons? This sounds like some cheesy fairy-tale!!!

  Person: You're the one that wrote it! I am just narrating. So let me do my job! Shut your mouth! Another word and I will sit on you!

  Me: Yeah right. You wouldn't sit on me! 

  Person: *Narrator moves to sit on me*

  Me: Ahhhh! Don't sit on me! I'll be quiet. Just don't put your fat butt on me! 

  Person: Okay where was I?

  Me: You were talking about how I loved to write.

  Person: *He glares at me* 

  Me: What? You asked!

  Person: Well anyway she loved to write about dragons. She always believed in dragons, no matter what her parents told her.

  Me: Yep that's me for you. Never give up! Those are my words and good advice. 

  Person: I told you to shut up!

  Me: Okay, okay.

  Person: This girl went by the name of Sophie. 

  Me: Yep my very name!

  Person: *Glares* She lived during the 1950's.

  Me: I did not! You are making me sound old. I really live during the 21st century.

  Person: The point was to make you sound old. 

  Me: That is rude I am going to tell my mom! 

  Person: You sound like a tattle tale! Besides what good will it do you to tell your mom?

  Me: Then she would kick you out.

  Person: Well she lived in the 21st century.

  Me: Thank you.

  Person: Sophie loved to write about the dreams that came to her. One of which was of a dragon named Greedy. Really that is the name you came up with for the dragon?

  Me: This is my fictional story it can be named anything. For instance I just named you Narrator. I follow my whims.

  Narrator: The dragon Greedy would hurt all the other dragons and take their scales as a trophy. Okay your story is officially dumb.

  Me: It is meant to be a comedy. Makes people laugh? You ever heard of one?

  Narrator: Wow you are not very nice.

  Me: You are just another one of my characters.

  Narrator: That hurt. You know US characters are the way we are because of YOU writers. 

  Me: Whatever just continue the story.

  Narrator: The dragon's scales shone like diamonds. Really expensive, big diamonds. Now that's just tacky. 

  Me: Shut up and continue the story. I would put down this story, but it is my story. 

  Narrator: It is our story, seeing how both of us play a part in it.