The Author is Talking! Please listen! (This is not a chapter)

Hi! This is Sophie, the author of what the heck. I know you are probably thinking, what the heck? I thought the main character was named Sophie. Yes she is. I couldn't come up with a better name that I could remember. Yeah... Oh! That reminds me. This book is completly fictoinal. The only true fact in it right now is my name. Yes I do wish I was rich, but don't we all? I also wish that I had a puppy, a lizard... Sorry! Getting off subject.

The reason for this note is to tell you about the goals I have, and how they must be filled before the next chapter is updated. I know! I know! I said that I would update with one vote and one comment, but I am going to change that. For the next update I have the goal of 200 reads. In total! I would never ask you for that on one chapter! A goal of 30 votes and 45 comments. Just a few more!

I know, I know. I am a big meany. Making you wait for the next chapter. But I have several other books I am making. And you should check those out too. The first book is Gemstones. It is on a different world. It is an adventure and clearly it is fictional. The second book is a book of poems called My Book of Poems. Just a bunch of poems I made. Should I speed this up? Okay. I will. The third is a sci-fi, romance called A Trip Across the stars. The fourth is another funny book called The Witty... I am not sure. It is a really complicated title. Yeah. If you check my profile out you can see my books.

I am okay if you want to advertise your books, but you should message me and I will advertise it during one of my end notes. Any questions comment, and email me on the wattpad email thinger magig.

Well I think that is it. Unless you want a way to get a chapter dedicated to you. We could have a contest! I love contests. Too bad I can't participate with you. Okay the contest is.... Is.... Wait just a minute I have to come up with one. It is.......... Thinking.... Thinking.... Aha! The contest is: who can guess the middle name. Wait! Now I have to come up with a middle name. Man, you guys ask so much of me! Okay, full question: Who can guess the middle names of Sophie and Narrator correctly? What? Now you want a hint? Fine! Sophie's middle name is an actual name, while Narrator's is an object. Good enough for you?

Well until the next chapter. Wait. Nobody has done it, but please don't comment swear words. Now until the next chapter.

~(Cool squigly line) Sophie

P.S. Hope this not chapter made you laugh.

P.P.S Please vote.

P.P.P.S Oh and please comment.

P.P.P.P.S. Haha! I just wanted to write that. There is no more.

P.P.P.P.P.S. I changed my mind. I do have one more thing to say. Thank you.

P.P....... Just kidding!