Kissed & Missed -3

Once again, you woke up beside Shawn. In his hotel room, surronded by boys, empty ketchup cans and bags of chips. It made you giggle. You turned to look at Shawn who was fast asleep and his eyes shut like flower pedals. It was adorable. You couldnt resist but kiss his soft cheeks.

You got up and headed to your bag as you were going to have a shower, get dressed and then head to breakfast. Walking towards your bag, something stopped you. A small sigh from the corner of your eye. You turned towards it and it was Matt. His eyes shut sleeping. "Hmm..." you thought but,.. it didnt bug you. You went inside the washroom and turned on the taps, as you let the faucet drip warm water.

It was around 10:00am and Magcon Toronto had already ended but many girls were still at the hotel, hoping to get a chance with the boys. No wonder they were so busy... "Hey, {Y/N},.. I need to talk to you." mentioned Matt as he grabbed your shoulder. Your face went puzzled and froze. "I just wanted to say that,.. many girls like Shawn. Some flirt with him and that so,.. dont get jealous." he said to you. "Oh,.. thanks." you replied. Matt nodded and you walked with him to the kitchen.. "Why did Matt tell me.. is there something Shawn's hiding? Do the boys hate me? Are the fans thinking Im horrible.." the thought popped in your head. You werent to sure.

You had grabbed a plate and headed to the counter, filling your tray with amounts of food. Nash came beside you and joined you. "Morning {Y/N}.. how are you?" he asked smiling at you. You replied saying "Well." but wasnt really in the mood for talking. He continued to talk to you, flirting between each word and then. It was sort of cute.

You finished your tray and Nash followed behind you, sitting with you as you joined the rest of the gang. Aaron and Jacob were missing but they probably still in their hotel as they had went swimming late the night before. "Nash, have fun out there?" snickered Cam throwing a frie at Nash. You giggled and blushed but, who wouldnt. You then looked at Shawn. Sitting between Mahogany and Taylor, he ate his food laughing with the rest of group. You knew he was special and of course girls would go for him. Its not like you would last long with him anyways. There were millions of girls who loved him too but,.. it would all be too much.

"CAMERON, OMFG HI!" screamed a girl across the room. Blonde, short, blue high tops on. She was quite pretty. She ran to Cam, asking for a picture and going in for a hug. She then went around with her friends behind her, giving each of the boys hugs. She smiled at you and continued. She looked like a nice person. She must have known them before. "Want to join us?" asked Taylor. She nodded and sat beside him. Then, an object moved in the corner of your eye. It was Shawn. His eyes searched her like a vulture for scraps. He looked like he was all over her. Looking at her hair, laughing and talking with her,.. you couldnt be jealous, right? I mean, he liked you. You've even been in the same bed together.

"What if it got worst,... he could maybe even,.. no. You're pushing it too far" You got up casually and left the table. Cam looked at you with a strange look on his face but,.. I dont think he was able to realize why.

You marched through the door, heading for your room... or 'Shawn's room', You opened the door, seeing Carter, Jacob, Aaron and Johnson sitting on the beds, chuckling with laughter. "Hey {Y/N}, were playing Truth or Dare, want to join us?" Johnson asked. You werent too sure but if it got away from Shawn, it was worth it. You jumped on the bed and got out your phone just in case it go boring. It was Carter's turn. "Hmm, {Y/N}, Truth or Dare?" he asked you. "Truth" you replied. You werent in the mood to do something crazy. "Is it true you and Shawn have a thing?" he shouted as his face expression changed. You shook your head and said "No. Shawn has his eyes on others". Aaron's face went shocked and Jacob lifted his head up from the bed. They all seemed suprised but,.. they still continued the game.

*5 hours later*

You were coming up the stairs of the hotel, leaving your room as you decided to go swimming. You were still upset with Shawn and needed something to do to get him off your mind. You were coming down a flight of stairs when you heard footsteps coming behind you. It was Shawn.

"Oh hey,.. we've been looking for you." he said while grinning at you.

"Dont Shawn. Just dont. Flirting wont get you anywhere." you snickered at him. He just flirted with someone, even though you thought he liked you.

"Aaron told me what happened. Bu." You cut him off.

"If you want to flirt with other girls, I understand."You turned around. "Just letting me sit for 5 hours by myself in my room,.. looks like thats a problem. I know you have fans and all but,.." he didnt let you finish either.

He grabbed you, making you drop your towel, pushing you to the wall. "Sure I might flirt with my fans,.. but they dont get to see this side of me." He kissed you softly, pushing your hands on the wall. He picked you up and kissed you with passion, sending signals through out your body.

You forgave him. How couldnt you. He mumbled "I love you {Y/N}." and grabbed your hand, taking you into your room. He planked you on the bed and began throwing himself at you, kissing your neck. He was such a sweet person. He took off his shirt and began taking off yours. This time it wasnt just a make out session, he was going to refresh your trust.

Author's Note:

Hope you guys liked the Imagine. Sorry if it was long. I am looking for ideas,.. should I add suspense stories between flirting with the boys? Your just. Let me know ;).