Depressed Party -9

It had been almost a week since Shawn and you broke up and it made you a whole different person. You never had anyone to talk to, you were always was watching Netflix and your phone was dead. It's like you had become a ghost.

You were certain Shawn moved on. He posted a picture of him and laur on the beach on his Instagram 3 days ago. How could he? I mean,.. he loved you and it didnt seem like him. He was the deepest, most dead honest guy ever. He was the only one that comforted you through everything and he never got off your mind.

*Buzz* Your phone rang. You picked it up and put it to your ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey,.. this is Chad. Shawn's friend. Were having a party tonight, want to come?"

You froze. Come? There was a 50% chance Shawn would be there and you didnt know if you could risk it. On the bright side,... you were going to be surronded by friends.

"Uh,... sure. What time?" you asked.

"9. Gotta go, but hope you come." The phone line cut.

You put your phone down on your bed and got up, walking to your closet. You wanted to wear something nice.. maybe something that could give you a new fresh start with another guy. Maybe moving on was the right choice..

*2 hours go by*

It was quarter after 8 and you had got ready within an hour. All you really did was put a flow cut dress on and put some winged eyeliner on. You grabbed a pair of white flats from your closet, put them on and headed out the door.

You walked down a few blocks, passing groups of people going to the party as well. There was no sight of Shawn. It kind of made your heart feel upset but why... he didn't even care.

You showed up at a huge house, brown bricks and stainless glass windows. His parents must have been rich. You walked in, and looked around. All you really saw were people dancing and flirting. It was a regular teenaged party.

You walked around, saying hi to people from school and still looking for Shawn. He was no where in sight. He was probably making out with Laur or for god sake, another chick. Where could he be? You gave up. The back door was open and you walked on the porch, looking at the forest. It was beautiful.

The shimmering lake, the glowing of the trees, the crickets croaking. Things you didnt get to appreciate that often. I guess getting away from media is really worth it. "Shuff." There was a shuffle and shadow at the corner of your eye.

A person sat down with energy and turned their face towards yours,..

it was Shawn.

Author's Note:

I GOT SO MANY FEELS!!! What do y'all think? Thank you so much for 108 votes, means the world to me. I will be updating this in 4-5 days since its at a cliff hanger. Love you guys and dont forget to follow me on Twitter: @rootgrier