Bring Back -10

You froze. Why did he sit beside you? He knew that you were upset with him and that he wasn't trustworthy. Besides, where was Laur? I guess he probably changed his mind.

"Hey Y/N... Uhmmm. Listen. Im so" You cut him off.

"Shawn I don't want to hear your excuses. I'm done with them. I just can't believe you did that."

Shawn let you finish. He sat up straight and looked at you in the eyes. His brown,.. not even, hazel eyes glared at you. He began to smile and made your stomach fill with butterflies. It was a weird feeling. You got up, staring at him and walked away inside. You looked for somewhere peaceful, where you could just think. Not have to look around seeing people glare at you for a different reason.

You ran upstairs, having to hop between people just to get by. You ran into a room on the right, filled with guitars and books. It must have been an office of some sort. You sat on the couch, located at the end and just thought.. for a while.

Why had Shawn came back?...

Did he miss you..?

Was him and Laur really a thing..?

Did he want forgiveness..?

Who knew. Shawn was always busy with music and besides having so many fans, he kept things not only from them but from you. Maybe Laur and him didn't have a thing, maybe it just needed some explaining. The picture could have been some occasion, Shawn could have been bored,... Maybe it was a surprise.

*Knock, Knock*

The bedroom door banged. You were in the middle of brainstorming and you didnt want to be disturbed... but you answered it anyways. You opened it and it was Shawn's friend, Brian.

"Hey, sorry I just came up to grab my guitar."

You nodded and said it was fine, sitting back down on the couch.

"Y/N, why are you up here anyways,.. are you okay?" he asked.

"I have a headache. Downstairs is not the place at the moment to be with it." You said giggling.

Brian laughed and said he would see you later as he shut the door. You shut your eyes and just sat there, with your elbows holding your head up while you thought deeply.

*Knock, Knock*

Another knock!? What did Brian forget now. You got up to answer it,... no surprise again. Shawn.

Author's Note:

Update: 1-2 weeks

It's a cliff hanger again, haha. Sorry for the late post, I had school and Magcon Toronto which was okay, besides my issue with security. Just to let you all know, Shawn apparently reads fanfictions. Oh dear...