Body Paradise -14

Shawn smiled and knew that this was going to be an adventure. You could see it. He grabbed your waist and gave it. He leaned into your lips and entranced his tongue into your mouth. It felt perfect. You didnt expect one of those "grind" guys, you just wanted someone that could fit your needs and make you feel special... And Shawn could do that. Shawn was always by your side and it was usually hard because of his career. His fans never knew about your guys' love life. Yeah sure, they were familiar with you but it wasn't obvious that you two were "dating".

After your side track thought discussion, you began to pay more attention to the session. Shawn continued to kiss you and "ride" on you with deep emotion. He was making these gestures,..... he was trying to grab your attention.

"Yes Shawn?" you asked him, stopping.

"He didn't say anything. He just smiled, leaned back and opened your legs. He leaned back in and a thrust of butterflies flew into your stomach. Shawn had just entranced his dick into your body. The ride was going to start from game one and exceed. He began going faster and your face expression was insane. It felt so right. It was a sign of love and how much he trusted you... just not because it was for the hell of it.

He keep pushing in and out and you grabbed his waist, humping along. This was so intense. Your lips locked again and the session kept getting warmer and more intense. He would bite your ears sometimes too,... damn that's when you lost it. The moans that would escape your mouth...a sound of pleasure. It was your weakness and Shawn would do it to tease you. His was the neck. Just kissing on it and giving him blow-jobs would blast little muffin man to the moon.

Shawn then began gasping for more breath and it was a sign that he was tired. You made him the signal with your eyes and he rolled off, laying on the bed. You both just layed there, staring at the ceiling. What even happened.. was it real? It was like a fantasy... and through out it, you forgot that you were at Shawn's friend's house still. Who even cared, the moment was too realistic.

"Babe..." Shawn whispered to you.

"Yes?" you said.

"That was... out of this world." he smirked, chuckling.

You smiled and cuddled under his arm.

"I love you Y/N" he said softly.

"I love you two Shawn".