05|| Patching It Up With Pizza

"There is nobility in compassion, a beauty in empathy, a grace in forgiveness."

- John Connolly

05|| Patching It Up With Pizza

---------------------------------------------

"Um...I don't understand. Do I press this button to turn it on?" I say frustratedly.

"Yes Ana, that button." Haruhi sighs exasperatedly and folds her arms.

Me and Haruhi were sitting in music room three and she was teaching me how to use a computer since I needed one for an assignment. I usually just do things by hand but I needed to use one for a 'presentation' whatever that was.

"O-okay." I press the button cautiously and the the screen lights up. "Eep!" I squeak and jump back. Haruhi chuckles.

"How can you not know how to use a computer?" She smiles.

"W-well... I-I don't have a computer at home so..."

"Whoa really? I thought that maybe you would... since... y'know..." We laugh and then there it is again.

"Haruhiiiiiiiiiii!" I hear a familiar voice shout. She kicked open the door and ran to me and Haruhi. "Okay so I have this assignment due tomorrow but I have no idea what to do!" She shook Haruhi's shoulder then turns to me.

I gulp. Her soul... I shake my head and smile.

"Heeeeeey! It's you! That girl from yesterday!" She beams and grabs a chair. She moves Haruhi over a bit and sits in the middle. She looks at me and just nods.

"Hello." I say shakily.

"Suuuuuuup." She smiles. "Where'd ya run of to yesterday?"

"U-um..."

Before I could say anything I hear an all too familiar voice squeal "Eeeeeeee!" Tamaki was watching behind a sofa in the distance, bouncing up and down.

He is so cute!

"What the fuck?" I hear Miya say and I giggle. "What are you doing there?! You creeper!" She points at him and he bobs down. "You too Hikaru! Kaoru! Honey-senpai!"

They all poke their heads out and she smiles smugly. "Get the fuck outta there!" She orders and they obey. They all stand in a line looking down and she walks up to them.

Whoa...

I hear Haruhi snigger "I love having Miya here. She knows how to control those goofballs." She says, smiling at Miya.

"Is she part of the club... like a hostess... I saw her y'know..." I ask, curious.

"Huh? Oh yeah she's the 'sadist type', you probably already know that." I giggle and so does she.

"Kind of matches her."

"...And she's Hikaru's girlfriend. They've been dating for about 7 months now."

I nod understandingly and look back at them.

"What the hell were you doing taking pictures?! Sicko!" She grabs the camera off Kaoru, I presume and slaps his head. "What?! Were you going to masturbate to this?! At least do it when we're wearing bikini's or somethin! You rich people are so desperate you'd even masturbate to these?!" she scolds them.

Me and Haruhi look at each other and giggle.

"I'm sorry Miya! I couldn't help it! My three daughters we're having girl time a-"

"Yeah?! Well you ruined it baka!" She flicks his forehead and bends down to comfort the crying Honey.

I felt my throat burn at the thought of her soul.