31|| The Truth of The Prophecy

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you THE TRUTH."

- Oscar Wilde

31|| The Truth of The Prophecy

---------------------------------------------

Have I ever mentioned the prophecy to you?

Well... This prophecy is called The Child of God prophecy or The Fleece prophecy.

Pretty fancy right? Looooong story but let me tell you about it.

So yeah, once upon a time blah blah blah.

Once upon a time, Zeus the king of Olympia had an affair with Dione, also known as the Titaness. She gave birth to a 2nd child, her first was Aphrodite and her second; Anastasia, Zeus' 24th child in total, the youngest and last child of Zeus. She was believed to be even more beautiful than her sister, Aphrodite, the goddess of love, beauty, pleasure and procreation.

Anastasia had green eyes, golden blonde hair that would turn a certain colour with every different kind of emotion she feels, making her have the most wonderful honesty and purest child.

As soon as Zeus saw his daughter, Anastasia, he loved her more than any child he had ever had before. The children were not jealous or had any ill feelings towards her for they all loved their little sister and also believed her to be the most beautiful, even Aphrodite. Anastasia was believed to be the child of the prophecy, the child that would defeat Cronus, Zeus' father and her Grandfather, and put him in his place when he rises again and comes back for vengeance.

But... Twenty-four hours after she was born and after the whole of Olympia celebrated the birth of Anastasia, the goddess of beauty, truth, happiness and light, she was found missing, kidnapped! It was believed that Hades, also known as Lucifer, Zeus' brother, god of the underworld, out of jealousy and anger had sent his demons to kidnap her, turn her mortal and kill her.

The gods and goddesses of Olympia were devastated, especially Anastasia's father, Zeus. For 30 days straight, the Earth had thunder storms, lightening strikes and flooding that killed many mortals. Zeus was heart broken that he only held his dear daughter, Anastasia, in his arms for twenty-for hours and then gone... She was gone.

Days went by and the rumours of her death spread like wild fire all over Olympia. Her mother, Dione, couldn't take it anymore and succeeded in committing suicide after 4 attempts. In memorial, Zeus created a statue of Anastasia and her mother. The statue could be found in the centre of Olympia, the statue of her in her mother's arms stood right next to her father. Everyday gods and goddesses of Olympia would place an item of offering under the statue.

Her sister Aphrodite was heart broken and wrecked over her sister and mother's death that she attempted to commit suicide but failed when her step brother Ares stopped her just in time.

It was a dark time in Olympia. Who would do such thing? Who would want to kill such a beautiful girl?

A few years later, Zeus had learnt that Hades was not alone in the underworld. A girl that he claimed his 'sister' lived there with him. Her name... was Anakaia... Everybody in Olympia knew of her, of how Hades treated her kindly and loved her very much. But where did she come from? Why hadn't Zeus heard of her before? How could he have not known that he had a sister? How could he even have a sister when his father Cronus and mother Rhea had died thousands of years even before the world was born? Strange. He thought.

Zeus decided to send an angel down to Earth an angel who was a little clumsy and forgetful, they called him... The Heedless Angel. His name was Roman... More commonly known as Tamaki. He sent him down to the Earth to learn more about Anakaia.

The things Zeus found out was unbelievable, he couldn't believe it all but it was true... Anakaia... The girl that was to turn into a demon... Was Zeus' supposedly dead daughter... Anastasia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT?! BIG PLOT TWIST YO!

- Luca