06|| What A Surprise

"Don't expect anything in life. Expectations hurt a lot. When you don't expect, every moment is a surprise and surprises bring happiness."

- Anonymous

06|| What A Surprise

-----------------------------

"Haaah..." I sigh, looking out the window.

"Stop that! Why do you keep sighing?! That's the 103 time!" Lucifer scolds.

"Sorry..." I was about to sigh again but then held my breath and shrunk down my seat.

"Why couldn't you have just turned? We could have flied there instead." He folds his arm.

I roll my eyes and start to play with my hair.

"Why are we even going to Greece?" I say, annoyed.

"I have to do... stuff..."

"What stuff?"

"Stuff that is none of your business." He snaps.

"Then why do I have to come?" My brows furrow.

"I obviously can't leave you. You can't protect yourself."

"I can!"

"Nope. You stay with me at all times until--"

"Until I turn..." I finish his sentence and let out a deep breath.

"Exactly!" He claps.

I roll my eyes and started to tap on the window. "What am I suppose to do whilst you're doing 'stuff'?"

"I don't know." He rolls his eyes.

"Well then i'm going to be bored as hell!" I flail my arms.

"Hell is not boring." He states. "Just find a way to entertain yourself!"

I scrunch up my nose and huff out angrily.

Tsk. What's his problem? I'm the one that should be mad! Who shoved a--

'That's not very nice.'

"Get out!" I glare at him and he shrugs. "'That's not very nice' pssh!" I murmur "You're the one reading peoples thoughts without permission."

"We're here."

I angrily stomped out of the car and walked into the airport. "Where's Luda?!" I shout and...

Whoosh!

"At your service, my mistress." There in front of me was my demon butler, Luda Fracta. He bowed courteously with his gloved right hand on his chest. He stood back up and my bright emerald green eyes met his bright auburn ones. Our eyes burned into each others and I could feel the back of my ear and my eye start to burn as I see his auburn ones glow.

I let out a deep breath and slumped down. He caught me in his arms and smiles down at me. "It's been awhile, milady." He smirks and I quickly get up, straightening my dress.

"Luda... it's good to have you back." I smile.

"It's good to see you." He smiles charmingly and I felt my cheeks burn. Luda is very good looking indeed.

"Urgh.." I hear my brother gag. "It's sickening to see one of my slaves attempt to flirt with my sister." He raises a brow at Luda and Luda bends down on one knee in front of him.

"Master."

Lucifer places a hand on his shoulder and Luda stands back up. "Alrighty! Let's go!"