22|| Sleepover At The Hitachiin's

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold."

- Zelda Fitzgerald

22|| Sleepover At The Hitachiin's

--------------------------------------------

"Sleepover? Great idea sister!" Lucifer claps.

"Huh?"

"When they're asleep, you strike and take--"

"No." I turn on my heels and open the door.

"I was kidding!" Lucifer pouts and wraps his arms around my shoulder from behind.

"Well don't 'kid' about stuff like that." I shake his arm off and turn to face him. "When will you understand that I won't take his soul until it's time? I won't take the other souls and neither will you." I say sternly.

His lips quiver in anger and he groans. "Fine. You know you're just making it harder for yourself Ana. You always think i'm trying to fuck things up for you but i'm just trying to make it easier. Just because I have a bad reputation with the snobs above..." He looks up and glares at the ceiling.
"...Doesn't mean i'd do that to you. You are my sister after all and don't try to make me the enemy of this story." He looks at me, his eyes filled with sadness and disappointment.

I turn around and close the door behind me. I lean my back against he wall and slide down.

What do I do? My brother or him?

I tug on my hair frustratedly. I just want to burst out crying, I just want to die. I'm so miserable and confused.

"Milady--" I look to see Luda staring at me worriedly. "Are you okay?" He holds onto my arm and pulls me up.

"I'm fine... Just a little jet lagged."

He chuckles. "Odd bunch aren't they?" He smiles softly. "Having a sleepover right as you just came back from Greece."

I giggle. "Yeah... But for some reason... I love it." I smile at the thought of Miya scolding the boys as me and Haruhi giggle.

Luda smiles sadly and turns away. "Milady do you..." He trails off.

"Hm?"

"Never mind." He shakes his head.

"What is it?" I press.

"Tis nothing." He mocks Idris and I giggle.

"Tell me!" I poke his arm.

"Well..." His face flushes red. "Do you have feelings for the angel?" He asks.

I stopped prodding his arm. I look down.

I know I said that I love him but... I'm not sure. But when I'm with Luda...

I look up at him.

I'm comfortable with him... He's there when I need him... And I become unsure of my feelings for Tamaki.

"I don't know..." I answer honestly and he bites his lip and nods.

But there's something about Tamaki... Something about him that makes me feel that if I ever had to choose between the two... I would choose him. Tamaki.

"The angel has come to pick you up. His limousine is outside, all your belongings are in the car." Luda bows and opens the door.

"Thank you Luda." I say before stepping out.

"Ana-hime!" Tamaki stands up straight and smiles.

"Hey Tamaki." I stood in front of him and we both just smile at each other. I let out a dreamy sigh as I stare into his eyes.