27|| In His Eyes

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."

- Nicholas Sparks, A Walk To Remember

27|| In His Eyes

--------------------------

"Thank you for letting me stay the night, Tamaki." I say as we walk to the dining room for breakfast.

"That's okay. You can come over any time." He smiles and I nod idiotically, staring at him.

Lately Tamaki has been looking more radiant. He's so handsome.

"You okay?" His voice snaps me out of my trance and I look away.

"Yeah..."

"Morning Tamaki, Good morning Princess Anakaia." The maids bow and as soon as I sit down, two maids surround me. One places a napkin on my lap and the other places my food down.

"Um thank you." They curtsy and stand next to the door.

Tamaki gives me a sheepish smile and starts eating his breakfast. I stare down at my plate. "Something wrong, your highness?"

"Hm?" I look up and see a maid look at me worriedly. "Oh no... It's just that... I'm not very hungry."

She nods. "Would you like me to take it back?"

"Yes please." I hold it up and she smiles as she takes my plate.

"I never see you eat much Ana-hime." Tamaki looks at me with a concerned expression.

"I-I just can't eat too much... I-It's a condition." I lie.

"Oh... You should have told me." He frowns. "You have quite a few illnesses don't you?"

"Yes... I was born with a weak heart. Eating too much would make me sick. I'll be fine though. I'm pretty strong!"

--Tamaki POV--

"Yes... I was born with a weak heart. Eating too much would make me sick. I'll be fine though. I'm pretty strong!" She holds her arms out and giggles.

I love you.

I smile at her and she slowly lowers her arms down. Her face red.

Ana's opened up to us way more. Is this the real Ana? Funny, kind, can be carefree, shy...

"So we're going back to school huh?" She plays with her sleeve and smiles at me.

"Y-yeah... Excited?"

"Really excited! I only went there for a week and I had to go to Greece for princess duties. I want to see the whole school." She says excitedly and I grin. "Ugh. I'm sorry... I'm just a bit too excited."

"I've never heard of a girl that's excited to go to school." I say and she pouts.

"Is that weird?"

"N-no! No..." I shake my head and she purses her lips.

"Kay..." She squeaks.

--Anakaia POV--

"Good morning madam." The maids say. I look up and see Tamaki's grandmother walking towards me with a smile.

"Anakaia! You're still here?" She takes a seat next to me.

"Yes. I stayed the night. I fell asleep here." I say and she nods,.

"That's fine! Come over any time you want!"

"Sure." I giggle and she grins.

"You truly are a beautiful princess! Don't you think so, Tamaki?" She looks at her grandson and he froze. "Tamaki?"