38|| Keeping The World Together

"Stay away from people who make you feel like you are hard to love."

- Petalpunx

The FEELS chapter!

38|| Keeping The World Together

---------------------------------------------------

Love. Love is the only thing left that is keeping this merciless world together. Love is what created it all.

Love... what a powerful thing.

"Where the hell were you two huh?!" Miya interrogates as we enter the music room.

"Um..." Miya looks down at out intertwined finger and her eyes widen.

Luckily Tamaki had a spare dress and let me borrow it.

"You finally fuckin' did it aye?" She smiles. "THEY CONFESSED!" Miya says out loud and they all look up.

"What?" Hikaru and Kaoru say in unison.

"They're together!" Miya runs up to them both and lunges at them, they fall back.

"Finally." Haruhi rolls her eyes and gives me a hug.

"I-It's no big deal." I say shyly.

"Yeah, you guys are acting like he proposed to her or something." Kaoru says as he sits up.

"Hey!!" Miya slaps Kaoru's head. "This is a big deal! You took ages to finally confess!" Miya throws her arms up.

"Says you." Haruhi eyes her and she scrunches up her nose.

"Congratulations Ana-chan!" Honey hugs my legs and I give him a smile.

"Why are you so quite?" Kyoya smirks at Tamaki.

"I-I er..."

"Congrats." Hikaru and Kaoru kiss my cheek.

"HEY!!" Tamaki kicks them back and hugs me from behind. He rubs my cheek and kisses it. "...Disinfection..." He pouts adorably.

"Hehe... Tamaki..." I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

"URGH! Get a room!" Miya gags and we all laugh.

"It's late." Kyoya closes his laptop and stands up.

"Yeah my dad would be worried." Haruhi shrugs and we all walk to the exit.

-----------------------------------

After dropping everyone else off, it was just me and Tamaki in the limousine.

"Um... Can I stay over at your place?" I ask and he jumps up.

"O-oh yeah!" He nods and I slide closer to him.

"Hehe we're together now, why are you so jumpy?" I link my arm around his and kiss his earlobe.

"A-Ana-hime!" He touches his earlobe and I giggle. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist.

"We've arrived."

"Oh." Tamaki exits the car and holds the door open for me.

"T-Thank you." I blush.

I take his hand and he grins. "Oh yeah, tomorrow we're going to a fireworks festival." Tamaki says and I look up at him. "Would you like to um... Join us?"

Cute.

I squeeze his hand and nod. "I'd love to." He beams and squeezes my hand back.

"So this is your room?" I look back at him and he nods shyly.