15|| Get Lucky

"The man who has no imagination has no wings."

- Muhammad Ali

15|| Get Lucky

-------------------------------

"Not to be rude or anything... But where are your parents?" Miya asks as she shovels her breakfast into her mouth.

Helena and brother aren't going to be able to join us for breakfast this morning. So I am currently in the dinning room, having breakfast with the host club. I have politely asked the maid to let me feed myself.

"Miya!" Haruhi elbows her arm. "It's none of your business!" She whisper yelled but I could still clearly hear them.

"No no it's fine." I wave my hand and Miya pokes her tongue out at Haruhi. "They're uh... Currently in England! Doing some... You know... Royal family business." I smile sheepishly and they nod. "They won't be back until next week so..."

"Aw! We won't get to see the King and Queen?!" Honey pouts and I just give him a small smile before continuing to prod my breakfast with my fork.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Miya points to my plate and the twins snicker.

"Oh no... You can have it." I push my plate over to her and she beams.

"Thanks!"

"So what are we doing today?" Kaoru asks.

"Yeah, we're kind of bored." Hikaru says as he tries to take a piece of bacon off of Miya's plate. "Ow!" She slaps his hand.

"I don't know... Where would you guys like to go?" I ask politely.

"Wait..." Miya puts her hand up and swallows her food. "You said you haven't been to a cinema, right?" She looks at me.

"Cinema?" I tilt my head.

"Holy shit..." She chews her food openly and stares at me in disbelief.

"Then let's go tonight." Tamaki claps.

"Sure... Can you go Ana-senpai?" Haruhi asks me.

"Yeah... yeah..."

I don't need brother's permission. Hmph.

"Great!" Miya cheers.

After a few more minutes of chatting and laughing, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Milady."

"Oh, Luda." I turn around and smile.

"Your brother wants to see you..." He says and I stiffen.

"O-okay..." I stand up and excuse myself before following Luda. "Am I in trouble?" I ask Luda as I play with my hair.

"I don't know, milady." He opens the door to my brothers room and I step in.

"Ana?" Brother turns around and stands up.

"Brother..." I bow and keep my eyes glued to the floor.

"Sit." I do as he says and take a seat on the chair next to him. "This." He picks up a newspaper and the first thing I noticed was the title 'Princess Anakaia and her fiancé go for a fun night out'.

I freeze and snatch the paper.

Princess Anakaia and her rumoured fiancé went out on Sunday for a fun night out with a few close friends. What happens when we catch the naughty princess having a bit 'too much fun' with her fiancé at the back of the famous nightclub 77 Gold.

My jaw dropped open and I looked at the picture beside the article. I gasp. It was a picture of me and Tamaki about to kiss.

Crap.