10|| Consequences

"The saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last."

- Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

10|| Consequences

----------------------------

"Welcome home." The servants all bowed in unison.

"Woah tha fuck!" Miya gasped.

"This is so coooool!" Kaoru slurred as he clung onto Mori. Honey asleep, clinging onto his back.

"It's even bigger than all our estates combined!" Hikaru jumped up.

"Ah well..." I looked down and started shuffling my foot.

The maids all form a circle around me. "What are they doing??!" Tamaki gasped.

"Oh um... It's okay." I reassure and they take a step back. "Do you really have to change me here?" I ask one of the maids.

"Yes milady, your brother--" I cut her off.

"Okay."

They start strip me. "LOOK AWAY TAMAKI YOU PERVERT!" I hear Miya scold and then I hear a 'Thwack!' I blush as I was now completely naked.

"Lift up your leg, milady." A maid bends down, I lift my leg up and she slips on my lace underwear.

Another slips on my bra, the other three help slip on my night gown. They let my hair out and apply moisturiser to my face, legs and arm. When they were done they stood behind me and I pouted. One of the maids giggled and I smiled at her.

Is she new? Hmm... I like her already.

I look up and they gasp. "Whew whew wheeeeeet!" Miya whistles.

"She even looks pretty going to bed!" Honey, who was now awake, squeals.

"Thank you." I blush and look down.

"Milady..." I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see the new maid smile at me. "Would you like us to change your guests?"

"Oh..." I look up at them and they shake their heads, Miya nods and gives me a thumbs up. "Yes, please." I say politely and smirk.

"Yes!" Miya fist pumps the air.

"Wha!" They gasp.

"As you wish." The maid giggles and they all start to change them. I giggle as they all blush when the maids strip them.

I then turn to Tamaki and see the new maid giggling as his face flushed. I then felt the corners of my lips lower to a frown. I look away and turn to Miya. She just stood with her arms and legs out and her eyes closed as the maids dressed her. I giggled.

Was I jealous?

I shook my head and when they were done the maids lined up behind me. Their faces were all flushed red, Kyoya and Mori included. "That was nice." Miya commented, nodding. We all chuckled and the maids curtsy before leaving.

"Would you like me to show them to their rooms?" Luda whispers in my ear.

"Oh... I-I can do that... Thank you." I give him a smile and he nods.

"I'm exhausted! Oy!" Miya claps and Hikaru and Kaoru stood next to her. She leaned back against Hikaru's chest as Kaoru lifts up her bottom half and Hikaru, her top half. "Carry me to my room." She instructs.

I giggle. "I'll show you guys to your rooms." Even though I don't know where they are.

"Uh... Luda?" I whisper.