35|| Love Me

"Love... Is so fucking hectic but also so fucking amazing."

- Your one and only Luca

35|| Love Me

--------------------

"My brother... Lucifer... Is Satan." I say and he froze.

"What?" He looks at me with bulged eyes.

"Yup. He's THE Lucifer, the devil that everyone fears." I say and he blinks several times. "On my 3000th birthday, I was suppose to turn at midnight. But... My friend, Ingrid, was from heaven, she came to rescue me and stop me from turning but... My brother found us and threatened to kill her... Out of panic I--" I stop.

"You...?" He lifts my head.

"Would you be mad at me if I told you?" I look up at him, tears threatened to pour out of my eyes.

"No... I can never be mad at you." He kisses the tip of my nose and I smile sadly.

"Well... Out of panic... I made a deal with him. I told him that if he let her go, I would give him your soul." I say and he takes in a sharp breath. "Tamaki... In case you didn't know... You're an angel." He gasps and almost falls forward. "Oh!" I hold him up and he stares at his lap in disbelief.

"An angel...?"

"Yes. In our world, you are called the heedless angel. Meaning that you were an angel, but you just didn't know it." I explain.

"How could I not know though?" He asks.

"I... Don't know... My other brother, Zeus, is the king of the heavens, he sent you down to the earth for some reason, usually when angels are sent down to earth, they are called fallen angels and they are turned into a witch or warlock, but for some reason, you weren't. Because you didn't know, it made you and easy target for us demons, warlocks and witches. There are also demigods who are after your soul." I say.

"Demigods?"

"Demigods are half human and half god. Meaning that one of their parents is a god but they had a child with a human." I say and he nods. "So... He took the deal, in exchange of Ingrid's life and that I do not turn to my full demon form, I had to get your soul within 100 days. If I fail... I have to turn into my true form and stay down in hell... Forever." I say and he stiffens. "But things didn't go as planned because... Somewhere along the way... I fell in love with you." I say and he smiles.

"Ana-hime..."

"I don't want to take your soul Tamaki. I don't..." He pulls me in for a hug.

"But Ana-hime... If you don't... Then we'll never see each other again..." He whispers.

"Either way... We won't."

"Do you want to turn?" He asks.

"No..." I nuzzle my face into his chest and he rubs my back.

"Then take it." He says and I pull away.

"What?"

"Take my soul." He says.

How could he just offer his soul up so easily to me?

"W-W--" He cuts me off and gives me a dazzling smile.

"Because I love you." He caresses my cheek.

"No. No. I won't. I don't want to... Please..." I cry and plead. "Can't we just spend these last days together... Let's make the most of it and we can think about it when the time is near... Okay?" I say.

"Okay..." He whispers. I pull away and smile at him.

"I love you Tamaki..." I say painfully and he leans in.

"I love you too Ana..." I close my eyes.

--Luda POV--

"Luda!" Lucifer calls out.

"Yes your majesty?" I say and he looks up at me.

"I smell something." He says and Helena looks up from her magazine.

"I smell it too." She says.

An angel's soul...

"Ohhh dinner!" Lucifer laughs. "Luda... Why have you let an uninvited filthy fucker enter my house?" He smiles and I shrink back, a bead of cold sweat runs down my forehead.

"Lucifer!" Helena lightly slaps his arm.

"Have you been keeping something from me?" He grins.

"No your majesty." I say blankly and he arches a brow.

"Fix it before I kill you~!" He sings.

"I'll make sure to deal with them your majesty." I say and he waves his hand.

"If you find the fucker... Bring them to me." He bats his lashes. I bow and exit the room.

I let out a deep breath and close my eyes.

As I walk around, sniffing out the soul, I think of Anakaia.

She certainly looked beautiful for a girl who was just dead for 7 days.

I blush at the thought of her in that dress.

But she loves that angel... I've been with her longer than him and she's already head over heels for him.

I look down and frown.

It's not fair. But i'm just a mere servant... She can't love me.

The smell gets stronger.

I see Anakaia's room up ahead and briskly walk towards it.

The smell is coming from in here.

I kick the door open and see a pair of white wings. "Busted." I say and cross my arms. The wings twitch. "Reveal yourself." I say and the angel slowly turns around. "I knew it." I smirk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry! Short! But who do you think the angel is? And how do you feel for Luda?

- Luca