50|| Familiar

"I'm sorry I died."

- Anakaia

50|| Familiar

---------------------

---Tamaki POV---

It's been 2 months ever since she died.

Every day I think of her... Every day when I wake up... I pray that it was all just a dream but when I wake up... She's never there.

Why? Will I never be able to see that beautiful face ever again?

I miss her so much.

My heart hurts.

Ever since she died, we've had zero contact with her family... We never saw them again.

The world is back to normal now... Boring... The people had no memory of her... Except for us.

"Hey..." Miya sits next to me. "Come on. It's time to go." She pats my shoulder.

"Yeah." I nod and she stares at me for a moment before standing up and exiting the room.

---Miya POV---

Ever since Ana died... Tamaki was never the same again.

His smiles and laughs were forced... And he hasn't been looking as handsome as he was around Ana.

You know what they say... People are more beautiful when they're in love.

We don't know what to do... We're always trying to cheer him up but... We know that he's just forcing it.

He also had been skipping school a lot. Even when he'd come, he would just sit in the corner of the room and stare out the window... And when he tried to explain everything to us... He'd burst into tears and keep crying for hours and hours, until he was close to passing out.

One time, when we visited his house... He yelled at his grandmother for finding him suitors. For the rest of the day, he just sat in the garden staring at a picture of Ana.

We all eventually found out everything about Ana... I couldn't believe she was that girl I met when I was younger... We all miss her so much...

But today, we're going to Greece... To try cheer Tamaki up of course.

It's weird seeing him like this... He's usually the one trying to cheer us up but... Now that Ana's not here anymore... He seems so broken.

---Tamaki POV---

Last time I was on a plane... It was with Ana...

I close my eyes and lean my head back on the seat.

It's quite without her here.

"Hey boss!" Two voices call out.

I open my eyes to see the twins standing next to me.

"We've arrived~!"

They both lift me up by my arms and carry me out of the plane. They let me go and I look around. "Greece..."

"Let's go get our bags." Haruhi says and we follow her to the bagging area.

"Awh man." Miya whines.

"Uh... You guys can go ahead if you want." I say and Kyoya sighs.

"Baka. You think we'd let a baka like you stay here alone?"

"You said idiot twice..." I pout.

"Kyoya!!" Miya slaps his arm.

"Oh! Is that your bag Tama-chan?" Honey points to a navy blue suit case.