11|| Far Longer Than Forever

"Happy Ending? There are no happy endings. Endings are the saddest part, so just give me a happy middle and a very happy start."

- Anonymous

11|| Far Longer Than Forever

--------------------------------------------

"I want you, to seduce the angel." He smirks.

What?

"Huh?" I tilt my head.

"Are you an idiot?" He snaps.

"But-" He cut me off.

"Yes, seduce him. Make him fall in love with you, even sleep with him and then--" This time I cut him off.

"What are you talking about?!" I snap and stood up. He raises his brow. "We had a deal. That I get 100 days!"

"Only 93 more days, sweetheart." He says with sickly sweet voice.

"Well then let me do what I want to do with those 93 days! Why do you want it so much?!" I throw the small vase that was on the table into the wall.

He raises his brow and stares at the broken vase.

What's wrong with me?! Why am I so... violent?

"Why is my turning symptoms coming so quickly?!" I snap at him and he slowly turns his head to me.

"Oh..." He smirks. "I have nothing to do with that. It's all you." He snarls and stands up.

All me?

"You're probably going to turn even before the 100 days is over." He turns his back to face me.

"Then stop trying to make deals with me. I'm your sister. That one deal is enough. Let me do what I want." I say sternly and turns his head around.

I cringe and he smirks. "It is what you get for disobeying me."

"Having a deal with you is enough." I cross my arms.

"Do as I say." His voice serious.

"This wasn't a part of the deal!" I stomp my foot.

He turns his whole body around and strides up to me. "Then let me make it!" He growls and grabs my neck.

"No!" I scream.

It was so painful. His nails dug into my skin. I felt my whole body boil. I look up to see his eyes glowing red, his teeth, 50 times sharper than a sharks, his hair flamed bright blue. Half of his face was his true form... which was indescribable.

My eyes felt like they were going to burst out. He finally stopped and I fell down to my knees.

"Now it is." He scoffs as he looks down at me. "Just be glad I didn't turn you into a succubus."

I felt something hot crawl down my cheek. I touched what seemed to be liquid and look down at my fingers to see the bright red, glowing blood. "Why... w--" a voice cut me off.

"What's going o--" I look up to see Helena. She ran over to me and cupped my face in between her hands. "What happened Ana?!" She frantically tries to rub my blood stained cheeks with her thumb. A flash of realisation crosses her eyes and she snaps her head around to look at brother. "What did you do?!" She stands up and shields me behind her.

"What?! All I did was alter the contract." He shrugged.

"Contract?! What contract?!" Helena bent down and tucked some hair behind my ear to reveal the contract. She gasped. "Lucifer!" She looked hurt as she hugged me protectively. "For goodness' sake Lucifer!" She helps me up and sits me down on the chair then strides up to him. "This is your sister for fucks sake! You do not make deals with your sister! You do not ALTER a fucking contract! You could have killed her!" She prods his chest.