07|| Why Black? Why Not Pink?

"Everything happens for a reason."

- Marilyn Monroe

07|| Why Black? Why Not Pink?

---------------------------------------------

"I-I hate this!" As I sat under a sakura tree alone, sobbing, I grabbed a handful of petals and crushed them. They instantly turned black. "Why does life have to be so hard!" I cried harder and looked around at the fallen petals that had surrounded me. They we're ALL black.

I nuzzled my face into my knees and continued to sob.

I felt the soft petals gently graze my skin and wings. "I make beautiful things go bad!" I look back up at the black petals surrounding me and my vision blurred with tears. "Why do they have to turn black like that? Am I bad person? Does god hate me?" I questioned myself and grabbed a fistful of my jet black hair. "My hair is black! Why does it have to be black?! Why not pink instead?!" I cried out angrily.

I heard the leaves behind me crunch, without even looking back, I flew up into the tree. The petals on the branch I was crouching on started to turn black and I held my tears in.

A blonde no... more like yellow haired boy, around my age, crouched down onto the patch of black petals I was previously sitting on and picked up a petal. The petal instantly turned back to it's wonderful pale pink colour.

I gasped quietly and wiped my eyes to get a better look at the petal in his flawless hands. I look down at my hands which were covered in scratches.

I leaned forward to get a better look at the boy but with all my shifting the petals that had turned black on the branch slowly started to fall. I tried to reach out for them but instead my foot slipped and I felt myself falling.

I wasn't thinking straight and didn't flap my wings to stop myself from falling. Instead I just stared at the boy who I was getting nearer and nearer to. He turned around and my green eyes met with beautiful violet ones.

---------------------------------------

"Milady." I snapped my eyes open to see Luda's face a bit too close to mine. A smirk plastered on his face.

"Luda!"

"Your brother wants to talk to you." He bows and gracefully walks away.

I realised that my head was leaning on something and turned around to see Tamaki's handsome face right in front of mine.

"Eek!" I squealed and jumped back.

I felt my face heat up and I quickly got up. I flopped down next to brother to see that he was watching and asian movie about assassins.

"Yes yes! Kill him! Ahahaha!" He's watching it as if it was wrestling. I rolled my eyes and gently shook his shoulder.

"Brother..."

He let out an exasperated sigh and rolls his eyes.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes."

"Okay, so?"

"I got the whole of Greece to believe you're their princess! I their prince! That's not the best part! I got them to believe it... permanently!" He squeals excitedly.

"But I thought you said it was only for the time we're staying there."

"Oh Ana... My stupid little Ana..." He pats my shoulder and shakes his head pitifully. "If we do not do it this way, then that sexy dark haired boy with the glasses will find out for sure! And they are rich! So if they wanted to come to Greece without us and later find out that you are not actually their princess... well you get the jist!"