49|| Anakaia

"We all fall down sometimes."

- Black Veil Brides, Lost It All

49|| Anakaia

---------------------

I clap my hand over my mouth as I walk around the school.

I quickly enter a room and when I enter I lean against the door.

I look around the room. "Oh... Music room 3...? Eek!" I shut my eyes tight.

I slowly open them and see someone lying down face flat on the ground. Blood around their body.

"W-Wha?"

I slowly walk up to the body and fall to my knees in front of it.

"Oh my gosh..." My eyes widen when I see who it was. "Abby..."

It was the body of the maid from Greece.

Blood dripped out of her mouth, eyes and ears.

I turn away and throw up.

I open my eyes and see that what I had thrown up looked like black tar. I touch the liquid and when I looked at it... It was a dark crimson red.

Is that... My blood?

"W-what's happening to me?"

I look down at my dress and see that it had stains of blood on it.

"No... No..." I idiotically try to wipe it frantically but make it worse instead.

There was a loud knocking on the door and I stand up wobbly.

The doors open and my eyes widen.

"Ana-hime..." Tamaki stood there with a horrified look in his face.

No... No please...

"Tamaki... I..." He takes a step back... The longer he looked at me the more horrified his face became. "Tamaki It wasn't me!"

I hold my hand up in defence to find that it was covered in blood.

"What are you?" He asks, venom dripping from his tongue with each word.

Huh?

"Tamaki please... I... I love you!" I take a step towards him.

He stops. "You... Love me?"

"Yes! Yes I love you! I love you Tamaki!" I yell. "You love me, don't you?"

He just stares at me blankly and slowly shakes his head. "I'm sorry... I could never love a creature like you... I... I hate you Ana." He says robotically.

What?

His words pierced my heart.

"I thought you loved me..." I fall to my knees.

"No... I will NEVER love you." He spits. "You're a monster..."

My eyes widen and I felt the tears spill out of my eyes.

"Humans are such utterly foolish creatures." He says as he slowly starts to walk towards me.

"W-what?" I grip my dress.

"I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire, is far more fearsome than any demon. And yet... I adore such foolish humans."

Tamaki...

"I..." He pulls out a long sword. "The sword of Fleece."

The sword from the prophecy. The sword known to kill Cronus. My grandfather. But I never want to speak of him. I don't want to know about him.

"Tamaki..."

"It's for the best Ana..."

No... W-wait...

He starts to walk up to me. "What are you...?" I cough out some more blood.

"I'm sorry... Ana... Hime..." I lifts the sword up.

Suddenly... Familiar chains appear from behind Tamaki. I look behind him and see a familiar black figure.

Luda...?

I reach out.

The chains fly towards his back.

"NO!" I jump up and ran as fast as I could. I stood behind Tamaki and threw my hands out.

I told you didn't I?

My dreams always tell the past, present and future.

- Third Person -

Luda Fracta's chains penetrate Ana and Luda pulls them back.

"NO!" Luda screams.

Tamaki suddenly drops the sword and falls to his knees.

In his panicked state, Luda flees.

A figure steps out of Tamaki's body.

Celia Rivera smirked as she looks down at Ana who was struggling to breath.

"Set." She says before disappearing.

"Ana-hime..." Tamaki sits up and coughs. He blinks a few times and looks around.

His heart stops for a moment when he sees Ana next to him.

"ANA-HIME!" He cries out and crawls over to Ana. "ANA-HIME!" Tears spilled out of his eyes.

"TAMAKI! ANA!" Miya's voice and several other footsteps could be heard.

Miya stops and stares at the scene in front of her. Her body shook and she falls to her knees as she sees one of her dearest friends, Tamaki, crying.

"Miya!" The rest of the host club stop when they see her on the ground.

"Ana-chan..." Honey gasps as tears spilled out of his eyes.

"Oh my god." Haruhi falls to her knees next to Miya.

"ANA-HIME! PLEASE!"

---Tamaki POV---

"NO! No! Stay with me!" I slap her cheeks as she stares up at me. "Please! We still have a day left!" I cradle her head in my arms.

"T...T...Tama...Ki..." She breaths out.

"ANA-HIME!" I pull away.

"I'm...s...sorry." She smiles weakly.

"No! No! No don't say that! You'll heal!" I scream and she shakes her head.

"I... Can't..." She glances down at her stomach and I slowly look down.

13 large holes were on all over her body.

"YES! YES YOU CAN!"

"Shh..." She says as clear tears spill out of her eyes.

"Ana-hime... Your tears..."

She smiles softly. "I love... You..." She places her hand on my cheek and smiles one last time before her hand drops and her eyes slowly started to close.

"NO!!! NO!!! WHAT THE HELL?! THIS ISN'T HOW IT'S SUPPOSE TO GO! WE WERE SUPPOSE TO MAKE IT THROUGH TOGETHER! WE'RE SUPPOSE TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!"

I slap her roughly.

"PLEASE! Don't go! Don't leave me! I LOVE YOU!!!"

I kiss her lips but nothing happens. I slap her again.

"TAMAKI!" A voice screams and I look up to see Miya crying. "THAT'S ENOUGH! That's enough..." Her voice falters and I get anxious.

"No... No... No..." I rock back and forth with her head in my arms. "Anakaia... My love... Anakaia... Anakaia..." I whisper as her I feel her body get colder and colder.

Anakaia... I love you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright alright calm down! It's not over yet.

Want another chappy? ;)

- Luca