ch.9 *edited*

Levi's pov

I sat waiting for Eren to finish getting dressed. I imagined him in his tux, and I was sure he'd look great. Eren always does, even when he's passed out on the couch. Thinking of this made me smile. I was glad Eren was apart of my life now, and I wanted to make it official. That's why I was bringing him out.

Eren walked out, and I was astonished. His bright eyes against his tan skin and his messy hair made it almost impossible to stop looking at him. He smiled brightly and giggled.

"Levi! Your staring." I felt my cheeks grow hot. Nervously, I looked away. I felt Eren grab my hand and help me stand up.

"Hehe, you're so cute!" Eren pecked my nose and smiled once again. He was so fucking adorable I just wanted to smuggle him up and just spend the rest of my life with him, never looking away from his beautiful eyes.

"You're cute too," I said blushing. Eren giggled and squeezed my hand against his. I gave him a light smile and ran my free hand through my hair. It was silent but comfortable. I wanted to break it, but I didn't know what to say.

"Levi, where are we going?" He already asked me this, which reminded me that we were going to be late if we didn't leave now.

"We're going to be late if we don't head out, let's go." I walk over to my keys without letting Eren's hand go, and grab them. I glanced over at Eren, and he was looking around the house.

"Are you excited?" He nodded his head fast and smiled. I smiled back at him.

We got into the car and buckled up. Eren and I both reached towards each other and intertwined our hands together. Eren was looking out the window, ready to leave.

Time Skip

We got to the place I was taking him. It wasn't too snazzy, but still expensive and worthy of wearing tuxedos. His eyes grew bright and filled with joy.

"Oh! This place is nice!" He exclaimed happily. I was relieved he wasn't disappointed or anything.

The maître d' smiled at us and said: "Ackerman, for two?" And I nodded. She looked over at Eren and gasped quietly at his beauty. I grew defensive and grabbed his hand. The lady smiled and looked down.

"Alright, well your table will be back here sir, let me lead you to it." I nodded, and Eren looked over at me and smiled.

"Levi this place seems amazing! You didn't have to go through all this!" I chucked. "Of course I did, I did all this just for you." I poked his nose, earning a light blush from Eren. I was happy that I managed to do that.

We got to our private area and sat down. The lady started speaking.

"Your waiter will be here shortly." She nodded at us and walked away. I was thankful she was gone, now I have Eren to myself.

"I wanted to bring you somewhere special today," I spoke softly, a bit embarrassed. Eren smiled and blushed a bit.

"It's kind of you to do that! I'm already enjoying my time here!" We chucked together.

"I'm bringing you somewhere else after this." Eren's eyes widened, and joy overcame them. "Really?!" I nodded and smiled at his excitement, once again.

The thing about Eren is that he makes me feel alive again. I know I just met him not that long ago, but his joy and his caring acts remind me so much of my mother. And I love that about him, he's sweet, always bubbling with joy. He's also hot as hell not to mention. He draws me to him more and more each second.

Especially after last night, when we kissed. The spark I felt when we touched. I think it every time I touch him.  And speaking of that, I reached over to his hand and grabbed it. I rubbed my thumb in circular motions, and while doing that, I felt the spark. And I loved it.

"Hello, I'm your waiter for today, how may I help you? Would you guys like some refreshments?" We both looked over at the male speaking and didn't say anything.

"I'll just have water for now," Eren said kindly. "I'll have that too, thanks."

I moved all my attention towards Eren again, and he was already staring at me. We both smiled at each other and then looked at the menu.

"I want the Chicken Alfredo," Eren spoke. I didn't know what I wanted, so I just chose the mushroom soup. I hated mushrooms too.

Eren stuck his tongue out in disgust as I said my choice. I nodded in agreement. "Why'd you chose it then?" He asked me.

"I didn't know what I wanted. I'll eat it though." Eren nodded in understanding.

"You can have some of my food; Chicken Alfredo is excellent." He giggled. I smiled. "Okay."

Time Skip

Eren and I both finished our food and were just talking now. He went on to how his sister Mikasa was his adopted sister, and how she got annoyingly protective at times, and he also spoke about Armin. I knew Armin because he worked in my building, and Erwin liked him a lot due to his intelligence. I didn't know him much, so I didn't care. But since Eren and Armin are best friends, I'll start to care more.

"My dad is a doctor, so he's never home. I miss him sometimes, but at the same time, I don't. I don't know my dad because he's never around." Eren trailed off.

"What about your mother?" I asked. His eyes brightened up. "My mother is amazing!" He said.

I smiled at him. He was adorable when he talked about the things he loved. I enjoyed listening to him.

"You'd love my mom! She's so kind, and caring. She's a good cook too! I'll bring you over one day!" I smiled. "Okay, I'll meet your mom." He clapped and giggled.

"I want to bring you somewhere now." Eren jumped up in excitement. "Oh! Where?!" I shook my head and smirked.

"You'll find out. Don't worry."

Eren and I both smiled at each other and walked out the building with our hands held tight against each other. Never letting go.