Ch.12

Hello, readers!
PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Been awhile huh? Yeah, I know. Sorry. I haven't updated lately.
Truth is I've had terrible writer's block, and I'm sure you all know what that means. :p

It's hard to find the time to update, with school and other commitments, but I will try to start updating once a week. It will usually be on Wednesday, but that may vary depending on my schedule. :)

I very much enjoy writing this story, but it would help to get your opinion. I love to hear from you guys! So if you can, please comment below any ideas or suggestions. I need to know what you all think! :)

I also wanted to thank everyone who reads this book. You are the reason this book is up and available to read. All of the kind remarks, encouragement, ideas, etc. are SO appreciated. You have no idea. I haven't forgotten about all of you, I promise!

Also, all previous chapters (1-11) will have the *edited* sign on the actual chapter; this does not mean that all my other chapters from here and on won't be edited because they are! (Just thought I'd let you guys know that).

Previously in Chapter 11 ~

As I drove both of us to work Eren and I talked about random things. I enjoyed the car ride and grew a little upset when we arrived at work. I didn't know what to expect as of today, but I hoped it would be good. I had Eren here to accompany me, and I knew he would cheer me up if needed.

We quickly walked together into the building and was immediately greeted with a loud, excited scream that filled my ears. I knew that cry all too well.

"LEVIIIIIIIIIII" Hanji screamed.

"Fucking shitty glasses."

Levi's Point of View:

I could huff and puff all I wanted about seeing Hanji, but I knew that wouldn't get me anywhere. So pouting was useless in my book. Eren stood by my side, surprisingly close, and chuckled at Hanji's excitement. I just scoffed, I saw it every day, unlike Eren. He'd eventually get tired of her shitty ass just like everyone else.

"Eren we need to head off to your office, we have work to do." I glared at Hanji who decided to give me the pouty face. I wouldn't buy that, and she should have known that. I chose to ignore her over-dramatic pouting and grabbed  Eren's wrist to pull him away from the nutjob. Eren's eyes widened and looked at me in surprise at my sudden actions.

"Do you think we'll get any calls today?" Eren questioned. I merely shrugged, not knowing how to answer his question. He just gave a little huff of acknowledgment and looked off into the distance. He looked so peaceful but troubled at the same time. It made me wonder what was going on in that head of his.

Eren looked like an angel honestly. His tan skin glowed in the sunlight, and his brilliant eyes were bright as ever. Especially when he's happy, I took notice of that last night. He looked over at me and smiled brightly, showing off his perfect porcelain teeth.  I didn't say a word; I just felt my face begin to heat up. He reached over and grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I was flustered, probably blushing like a maniac. I wanted to reach up to his face and kiss his full, soft lips. It was almost as if I craved it. Something in me was yearning for a different kind of affection than the usual. I looked up into Eren's eyes and saw that he was already staring down at me with a smirk. I knew I wanted something, and I accepted it, but I didn't know what to do.

"You know, you're extremely adorable when you blush," Eren said softly, looking at me carefully. His voice rang like music in my ears. I looked away nervously, searching for the right words but I couldn't think of anything to say. The only thing on my mind was kissing him.

"You don't have to say anything," he began. "I-" I interrupted him, smashing my lips against his. He didn't pull away thankfully. Instead, he kissed me back just as rough as I was kissing him. I was glad he felt the same, but at the same time, it wasn't the right time to do this. We were still in his office, and if it got any more heated and someone were to walk in, it would cause problems. But, even though I knew what I was doing was wrong, I continued. I pushed him onto his empty desk and felt Erens arms wrap around my neck, and he tangled his hand in my hair, his other hand holding me close. He lightly tugged on my hair each time I bit his lip, making me want him even more. I grabbed one of his legs and held it up, moving it out of my way so I could somewhat get closer to him without removing my lips from his. It was getting difficult for me to breath, but I ignored it. Eventually, Eren pulled away and smiled gently, I almost melted at the sight of his smile. Hungry for more, I reached out to him, but he stopped me, putting his finger lightly on my lips.

"We can't-do this here," He announced.  I frowned in disappointment. Way to kill the mood I thought, annoyed. I looked up at Eren to see that he was already staring at me. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he honestly didn't want to stop. I grabbed his face slowly, glancing between his eyes and lips, gradually getting closer by the second. Our mouths only an inch away from each other. Eren impatiently tried to kiss me, but I continued to stay just an inch apart, teasing him with almost kisses, Eren then eagerly kissed me hungrily, nearly winning full dominance over me, but I refused to let him get me that easily.

I got him from the desk and grabbed Eren's collar and pushed him against the wall after I did that, I grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head and stood beneath his chin, lowering my head to his exposed neck. I gave him sweet soft kisses that eventually turned into more aggressive ones. I bit his neck, and he groaned a bit. I found one of his sweet spots. I continued to look for more sweet spots on him, and not to my surprise; he had quite a few. Each little kiss I gave, and every bite I did, he moaned softly in pleasure. His arms started to shake; he was probably tired from how long I've been pulling them up. I decided to stop teasing him, and let his arms down, I cradled his face and touched my lips to his soft ones and gave him a passionate kiss that left us out of breath.

"You know," Eren began to say, but catching his breath before continuing. "We're going to need to breathe eventually." He chuckled a bit. I rolled my eyes playfully and looked at him.

"Who cares about breathing, I would rather kiss you instead." Eren blushed at my words and opened his mouth to say something, but I stopped him.

"Shush, you don't need to say anything. Just kiss me already." Eren looked into my eyes. He smiled effortlessly and happily moved closer to me, leaning in and touching his lips against mine once more. I reached for his button-down shirt and slowly started to unbutton it as we grew heated again. Just as I was mostly hard, The door opened loudly, and Hanji stepped in.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Hanji's face was bright red, her eyes held guilt, excitement, and a lot of other emotions I couldn't understand.

"Shit." That's all that came out of Eren's mouth. I just stared at where Hanji was, not knowing what to say. Nothing was there to be announced. All I could think of was me losing my job. Hanji would tell the coworkers and Erwin. Erwin would be disappointed, and then he'd fire me due to misbehaving during work.

At this point, Eren was well aware of what was happening. He told Hanji to leave, and she did, but I still didn't remove my eyes off of where she was.

"Levi, it's okay. She'll understand." I didn't reply.

"Levi?" Eren spoke quietly

And then I blacked out.

I'd recommend you stay around for the next chapter. Some serious stuff is going to happen.

I'm not sorry ;)