ch.11 *edited*

I fluttered my eyes open; it was still dark outside. I didn't know what time it was so I reached over for my phone. The time told me it was 5:00 am. I groaned loudly and sat up. It was silent for the most part; I heard Eren's quiet, inexplicit words. I rubbed my temples and sighed. I didn't sleep enough, and I felt like absolute shit. But I had to go to work today, so I had no choice but to get up and shower.

I went to my closet and grabbed my towel. I made sure to be extremely quiet because Eren needed sleep. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I looked in the mirror, and my hair was a mess. Under my eyes were purple and I was pale. Disgusted, I turned to the shower and stripped naked. I turned the water on and stepped inside. My arm didn't burn when water touched it; it was fading away. Turning into yet another one of my scars.

I rubbed shampoo in my hair and rinsed it; I did the same with conditioner too. I grabbed my scrubby and washed my body as well. I was finished quickly and stepped out. I took my towel and dried my hair till it was damp and wrapped my towel around my waist. I grabbed my dirty clothes and threw them into the hamper and left the bathroom.

Eren was still asleep as I grabbed some clothes. I grabbed a gray t-shirt and skinny black jeans, along with some socks and boxers and went back to the bathroom and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and combed through my hair and walked to the kitchen. I went to the fridge and grabbed the carton of eggs and the package of bacon. I also decided to make some pancakes as well. After I finished stirring the pancake batter and made a few pancakes for Eren, and then I started making the bacon. All the sudden a loud groan came from behind me and a giggle.

"Hey" Eren spoke softly. I smiled to myself and turned my head back to glance at him.

"Hey, I hope you like pancakes, eggs, and bacon." Eren moved over to the table and sat down. "I love that! Thanks!"

I chuckled at his excitement and finished the bacon. I quickly made his plate and gave it to him.

"Thanks," Eren said. He quickly started eating. I widened my eyes at his movements; I didn't expect him to be that hungry. He started talking about food in his mouth.

"Aren't you eating?" I gave him a slight smile and shook my head.

"Oh yes you are, eat. Now." He shoved a piece of bacon in my face. I took a bit and wanted more. I walked over to the leftover bacon and eggs and started eating what was left. We both finished at the same time.

"You're a good cook." Eren smiled. I grinned back at him. "Thanks."

I started walking to my bedroom and felt Eren's presence behind me. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt and threw it at Eren. I stared at his bare chest that seemed to be glowing; he was so beautiful, it was hard to take my eyes off of him.

"Oh, thanks!" He walked off to the bathroom and shut the door. "Oh!" I heard Eren yell. He stepped out in his boxers. "Do you have an extra toothbrush?" I nodded yes.

"Under the sink. They are in a package." Eren smiled and shut the door again. I sat down on my bed and waited patiently. Three minutes later, Eren finished.

"Back." Eren smiled. He seemed to do that a lot, and his smile was contagious, so I smiled as well. He moved closer to me and sat on my lap, his legs wrapped around my waist. I held his waist and stared at his ocean colored eyes. He moved his face closer to mine and touched my lips with his. His lips were soft and full. He licked my bottom lip, and I opened up for him. His tongue felt mine and danced around in my mouth. He bit my lip, and I let out a little moan. He pulled away for a seconded and looked into my eyes.

"What?" I asked. He smiled at me and pecked my nose. "That was hot."

I felt my cheeks grow hot. I looked away from his eyes and nervously fiddled with my hands that still wrapped around him.

"Hey, it's okay. You don't have to be nervous." I looked back at him, his eyes staring right at me. I looked at all his features once more. His chocolate brown, messy hair. His pink, full lips. His adorable noes, his ocean eyes. His tan soft, clear skin. Everything about him was perfect.

I pressed my lips to his again and put my tongue in his mouth. I loved the taste of him; it was almost as if he was my drug. My heroine maybe. He breathed heavily and pulled away for a quick second. I bit his lip, and he let out a little moan. He moved his lips to my neck and bit precisely where my soft spot was. I moaned his name, and he did it again. He started sucking spots on my neck and moved back to my lips and now and then. I held tight to his hair.

"E-Eren," I said breathlessly. He pulled away. His lips were now swollen and purple from all the biting and kissing. "We have to get going." He smiled at me.

"Okay, I forgot we had work." He giggled. I chucked at him. Eren got off of my lap and brushed his hand through his hair. I stood up and walked over to the stand by my bed to grab my keys and phone.

"Alright, let's go." Eren nodded, and we both walked to the door. I grabbed my keys and stepped out the door to lock it. Eren walked off to the car as I did that. I pressed a button are heard my car beep as it unlocked. We both stepped into the car, and I started it.

"You think I'll get any calls today?" I laughed remembering that we sat doing nothing all day. "I hope."

As I drove us both to work, Eren and I talked about random things. I enjoyed the little car ride and soon grew a little upset as we got to work. I didn't know what to expect as of today, but I hoped it would be good. I knew I had Eren here to accompany me and help me feel better if that was needed.

We both walked into the building, and a loud, excited scream filled my ears. I knew that cry all too well.

"LEVIIIIIIIIIII" She screamed.

"Fucking shitty glasses."