Big Booty Hoe

"Damn shawty." I had a baddie in front of me. It probably wouldn't have been so bad if bitch pussy aint smell like fish. I pushed her away walking to the bar too find my friends. I peeped this girl heading over to me. She had thick thighs and oh them eyes. I ordered two drinks wondering if a nigga was gonna get lucky. Wish me luck.

"How you doing ma?" I said licking my lips my twist in a high bun. My edge was looking good and i was looking good. I had some glasses on and my blue skinnys i had on my red nikes and a red, white and blue plaid top. With a gold chain holding a cross. Do yo chain hang low. I sang in my head as i looked over her body.

"Im doing good pa." She said. Ah she fiesty we could use that. I got my shot sipping it down. Shawty grabbed her shot throwing it back takeing it down in one gulp.

"Ok,ok. So whats your name."

"Sandra. What about you?"

"Just call me Turbo." I said licking my lips. She steped closer to me resting her head on her hand with her elbow propted up.

"Where you get that from?" She said leaning her head closer to me.

"I can show you better than i can tell you."

~~~~~☆♡☆~~~~~

"Bye Shawty." I said laying in the bed with the covers on my bottom half. Shawty mad i aint give her no head. I dont kow shawty like that. She can go get some head from somebody else. She wasnt mad when my fingers was going to work tho. Man whatever. I got out the bed brushing my teeth and washing up. I threw on my white beader and some basketball shorts. I layed down in bed pulling the cover on me takeing my ass to bed.

~~~~~☆♡☆~~~~~

"Get your ass up!" My friend yells at me from acroos the line. I pulled the phone back loking at it. Bitch the fuck.

"For what?" Im tired. She need to go on with all that.

"My party lil nigga." She said slightly annoyed. I kaughed at her and told her im heading over know. I looked at my instagram allowing all the girls that want to follow me to see my acount. I looked over a few comments checking out some girls pages. I saw a lil shawty who was looking bad did some thotin type action and looked at her page. She was way to thoty even when im on my thot type shit. She had video of her tits and ass out oh hell to the fuck no.

I left her page dragging myself out the bed and into the bathroom. I lived by my lone some. I got in the shower washimg the smell of thots and smoke of me and got dressed. I put on my black skinnys and white and black jordans. I slide on my white balck and red 90's kids shirt. I had my hair in a ponytail and my chain and my rolex. I left out the house getting in my black truck with the tan interior. I turned on the radio listen to Carolina. I was still working on my own lyrics. Playing them in my head as i drove to my friend house.

When i pulled to my friend house, i ran up to the front door knocking like the police. She came to the door with her hand on her hip rolling her eyes.

"Calm that shit on my door." She snapoed at me giving me a hug. The party had already started and it was about six. Yeah i slept that long and I  stayed up late. I walked in behind her. I aint gona lie my friend was a snack. I would make her my bae but, she more a sister to be honest. She slim thick with a real slime waist. She tall and she got short hair in a bobish style. She walked me to the back shakeing her ass in that tight black dress. I waved at the people i knew and she introduced me to the ones that i dont. I was smoking and drinking on some koolaid and vodka. We black so we know how to make a deasant drink out of nothing. We was having fun. I got up walking with my best friend. She was by her pool and i picked her up throwing her in.

"T, im gonna kill you." She said poking her head out the water. She climed out punching me in the shoulder while i was laughing. My friends started daping me up then i saw this baddie. A little thick for my likeing but damn. She looked at me and it all stopped for a while. Then she turned away. Nah, i gotta meet her.

Instagram Babyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें