Intagram Hoes

The picture is what i think London looks like. But you can see her as how ever.

The fact that all that happend has showed me that i need to leave Camren and her big ass parties alone. I have known Camren for a long time she knows i will call her out when she is being a thot.

I rolled out of bed annoyed. My back hurt froming laying wrong and my phone was going off with text from Devin.

That stupid nigga left me for that bitch and she left him for an old man. She a gold digger and he didnt see it in the beginning.  Now he trying to get with me so that she can feel bad. No nigga.

I got in my shower putting on my MsDonalds uniform. I hate the job but, it keeps the bills payed. I gotta do what i gotta do. My family wasnt shit you know. My dad did drugs and my mom was a stripper. I'm adopted so i wanst in that lifestyle but i was for 13 years so it still bothers me. My adoptive parents died when i turned 19 so i been living on my own for 3 years. I mean its siunds bad, but things happen for a reason. Maybe thats why i always try to laugh even though im not really that funny. Or i try to smile even when im in the most pain.

I hoped in my little mercedes-benz my dad passed down to me. I loved the black car and its black interior. I rolled the window down letting my hair down before putting it in a big French braid down the middle of my head. I looked at my bare face and added some earings to distract. I had a huge pimple right under my bottom lip. I laughed each time i saw it but, was still aggravated. I drove out if the complex driving down the road listing to Jaquees B.E.D. The song was the shit for real. I listened while singing with the words.

I pulled into the parking lot. I got out locking the door twice or maybe ten times cause i just always do. This couple looked at me rolling there eyes. I stuck my tounge out and walked into the store. I grabbed hat putting it on and getting to my register. This day bout to be lame as hell.

As i was helping this Chinese lady figure out what se wanted that chick from last night walked in. I mean she had a whole hoe on her and shit. She looked at me and walked to my line getting in front of mad people who seemed not to give one shit.

"Welcome to McDonalds, what would you like?" I said cheery. She laughed and walked away. Stupid hoe.

~~~~~☆♡☆~~~~~

My shift was ocer and i was home laying down on instagram. I mean this bitch was on everything i went to. She had her sexy eyes and them lips. Wait im on smething. She not cute. I think. Whatever. Had mad hoes trying to talk to her. She was instagram famous. She wanted to be a rapper and she was good. She just so damn annoying.

Maybe ill send her a text. What could go wrong?