A New Begining

Funny how in a matter of a day i went from single to taken. When i woke up the next morning i was sore and my back hurt. All them damn positions. My body aint use to that anymore. I walked to my bathroom and got ready for work. I was so tired from the long night but, i still have to get to the money.

As i got out of the shower and pulled my hair into a simple bun i smiled. T was gonna be on tour for a few more days and i didnt want to disapoint when she got back. In all honesty i was just ready to see her.

I got out the house in record time locking the door and walking away. I got Camren to drive me to work cause i left my car at the school. After she dropped me off and she was gone i was ready to get this day over. I walked into the class and flickd the switch. As soon as the lights came on a flow of suprises filled my ears. I looked up as T and the rest of my class stood smiling at me.

My boss stood in the corner smiling. She was an old short plumb woman. As soon as she saw me she motioned for me and T talk walk out.

"So um your partner gave a huge lump some of money to the school. And while  we are grateful for that we have to um.... Fire you.", she said holding her hands ub front of her. I stood in shock.

"So you take my monsy but, fire my girl!", T said furious. "You know yall just a money hungry school. Fuck this place.", at the moment teachers had startd flooding out to look at the scene.

"Ms. Lois you have to have another option. I love those kids."

"But your a lesbian. And with all due respect its not a quite operation considering your girlfriend is a rapper. I would love to keep you here, but we have to respect the parents of the children as well.", i stokd there as tears rolled down mg eyes. All those years of hard work and i couldnt even keep going.

"Ill get my things.", i walked into the classroom as the once happy kids faces drew into long frowns.

"I have to go."

"No Ms. Brown. You been the only person that got me to do good in school. You cant leave yo. No one else will give me a chance." Tacobi said. I hugged him.

"I have no choice. I have to. Please understand Cobi."

"I do my moms are like you. I dont care if your a lesbian. Dont leave me."

"We gotta go.", T said. I let go of Tacobi and started to leave. He started to cry as i walked out and i looked back.

"Take it easy baby."

~~~~~¤¿¤~~~~~

"Baby we gotta go." I yelled as i ran down the stairs gun in hand. I heard the banging on the door and called again. No answer.

"Baby i'm serious." As Matt ran down the stairs i heard the door break lose. I pulled my gun out and started letting bullets fly. The men went down one bye one. I could hear Matt's gun going off as well.

"And cut. Great work guys.", i smiled walking off the set to sit with T.

"How as that?"

"You could do better.", i slapped her as she started legit tickling my damn stomache like a baby. Matt walked over just as T started letting her hands wander.

"Great job today London.",he said walking away. He started to talk to the producer.

"Ion like em.", i bust out laughing as T started laughin. "I dont baby."

So after the whole school thing i decided that i would just stay at home. But T asked if i wanted a roll in a movie alongside the rock. So you know i hoped on that faster then i hope on T. We've been recording in Miami for a little while and, i've loved it.

"We gotta go."

"Okay."

"And i gotta go to the studio."

"You where just at the studio?"

"Okay i gotta go back."

"You been at the studio alot lately."

"Hold on why the hell is you in the questioning mood. You know what lets just go."

We left the set in a rush as we pulled into the front of the house. We walked in the house as she went to put on her cologne.

"Didnt know you needed colonge for the studio."

"Didnt know i needed approval from you."

"Im your girl i thought i was allowed to give my approval."

"You are when you aint bitchen at me damnit."

She stormed out the house in a rush to get to "the studio". I layed in the bed as the horrible memory of her and Eve came into view. I shut my eyes tight and went to bed.

When i woke up T still wasnt back and it was 10. I called her phone and she didnt answer. I stayed up worrying when finally at 2 i heard a knock come from the door. I ran to the door as she walked in. She wasnt drunk but, she was hella tired.

"Hey ba-", i stopped as i saw a pair of lips on her neck. I pulled away thinking my eyes was playing games with me. I touched her neck as she pulled away.

"Get off me man!"

"Who the fuck been kissing on you T.",she walked away into the room. "Who the hell been kissing on you T. I swear on all that i am if you was fucking another bitch!"

"What? What you gonna do? I wasnt fucking nobody. Nathan had some bitches come to the studio. She was trying to kiss all over me. I pushed her off and told her i had a girl ask Nathan."

"Dont try to tell me that bullshit. You should have fucking told me so i could come smack a bitch."

"I can handle my fucking self."

"I dont give a damn. I done told you. I will stomp a bitch for you stop playing with me."

She grabbed my hips as i looked away.

"Ok listen ill let you know next time. Ill even bring you. Im sorry ok.", i smiled at her.

"You know you could make it up to me."

"How?",she said biting her lips.

"You know."

Sorry guys ik i been slacking. But heres a lil update. I hope yall enjoy itll be plenty more facts.❤

I want yall to know that im really going to get back on top of this book.