Its A First For Everything

Dedicated to @AGodKid

I just stopped holding my coat over my arm looking at her. She just stood there. Her hands in her coat pocket shaking her head.

"I wanted to come apologize in person." She said finally looking at me. Her eyes where so damn sexy. I looked into her eyes not realizing she was walking closer to me. She reached her arm out to and i grabbed it wrapping it around my neck which suprised her.

"I mean all couples have fights.", i said smiling at are inside joke. She walked with me to are cars.

"I wanna take you out. Can i slide by your place?" She said confedent and biting her lip.

"Chick i just got from work. I worked a 8 hour shift. But.... you can come over and chill with me." She thought about it before saying yes and following me home. At every light I would stick out my head and yell back at her. "Creap" she stuck out her middle finger smiling.

When we got to my place and where inside i grabbed her taking her into my room.

"Whole up, imma change real quick." I said grabbing my shorts and a tank top. I let my hair fall allowing it to finally breath. I walked out after changing and got all her attention. I walked over to my PS4 giving her the other controller. We was playing Call of Duty when it finished i had got first place.

"What the hell what place did i get?"

"Second to last."

"How many people i kill and, how many you kill?"

"I killed 55 you killed 13."

"Nope, nope fuck no."

I started laughing as she started tickling me for laughing. She ended up on top of me then i punched her side she rolled on my bed face down.

"How he die?" i asked myself, "On top'a me." I said whipering like i was crying. I started laughing as she groaned on the bed. I started messing with her hair and she started laughing.

"What happend with you and your parents." She said out of no where.

"Can we talk about it next time?" She nodded her head and took off her jaket. I put on Martin and layed down.

~~~~~☆♡☆~~~~~

I woke to Martin still on the TV.

"Damn, damn, damn"

I rolled over faceing chick in the bed. Yup, you was right Martin damn, damn, damn.

"Oh shit!", i said and rolled back falling off the bed.

"You ok", she said peaking her head over the bed. I leant up on my elbows and rubbed my head.

"Did we..", i saud. I mean i really dont remeber last night i wasnt drunk. Right?

"Yup."

"Forreal?!"

"No.", she said laughing. I got up off the floor.

"Ha ha. Very funny." I said mocking her and sticking out my tounge.

"What that tounge do?" She said still laughing. I rolled my eyes sitting on the bed. She grabbed me from behind pulling me down i started laughing.

"Your real tense let me help you." She started tubbing my shoulders and it felt ok. I started moaning and shit then her breathing started getting closer on my neck.

"You keep that up im really gonna make you moan." I realized what was going on and hopped out of the bed causeing her to face plant on the bed. She got up giving me a "what the fuck?" look.

"My pussy wil not be torn up by you." I said turning on my toes and into the bathroom.

Turbo's P.O.V

Man i dont undertsand how she cant see i want her. Bad. Its just she not like the girls i fuck with normally. She just thicker. All around thicker. Oh and them dimples. Make a nigga wanna eat her out on the spot. She kinda aggy though.

After she came out the bathroom i already had my shit on and was ready to head home. She walked me to the door and before we made it all the way there was a knock. She stepped in front of me to answer it.

"Its me Devin." I heard dude say from outside. She opened the door and he looked right at me.

"This why you cant get back with me? She eat you out or something?"

"Nah im asking you what it taste like i aint have none." I said pointing at him.

"Its pretty good."

"Oh ok." We chuckled then looked at Londons confused face. We stopped laughing. And i just stared around the room awkwardly.

"Are yall done weirdos." She said with her hand on her hip pointing back and forth between us. I coughed and staryed trying to walk to the door before she grabbed my hood pulling me back.

"No hug." I smiled at her wraping my arms around her waist. She hugged me tight and was about to slide my hands lower and she pulled back.

"Not today." She said walking away and closing the door. Damn shawty.

London's P.O.V

"What do you want Devin." I asked. He been here everyday knowing i really dont want to be with him. I really just want to be alone with chick. I gotta find out her name.

"You", he said grabbing my shirt and kissing my lips. Oh them lips. I started kissing him back but i wanted to stop so bad. I jumped up on him wrapping my arms around his kneck kissing him harder.

"I left my keys.", i heard the door opening and turned.

Oh shit.