Cant Do It Like You Shawty

After we got dressed and was driving down the road i started to get nervous. I was starting to get a funny feeling in my stomache. When we were finnally there i full on felt like i was going to throw up. I held my stomache pulling down my shorts a little. I had decided on my pink booty shorts, a white crop top and my pink slides with the fluff. I got so many of them damn slides. We walked in walking to the front as her latest song came on. We had front row seat ro her fine asses show.

Niggas all up in my face
But then they'll judge me cause im gay
That dont matter anyway
Cause i can still take your bae
She gonna be creamin under me any mother fuckin wzy
Cause i done learned alot and "slow and steady wins the race"

Everybody was rapping along with her and i couldn't help but want her right now. She just looked so happy and free. Then while i was finishing up her second rap i realized she was looking at me. She smiled at me then started raping ignoring me the rest of the show. Okay.

After, the show Camren dragged me to the VIP area. We stood in the line behind thot dressed girls trying to press they tits l together for a little more clevage even though they didnt have it. Once it was are turn the girl in front of us turned around and looked us up and down.

"You think she'll even notice you looking like that? Move along lil pup. Let the big dogs past.", she stated before turning around. She showed her pass to the guy and he let her through. Then, me and Camren showed ours and he let us in. We stood there looking at all the girls and how they was waiting on T. As soon as she walked out her bodyguard threw his arm in front of her. She looked at me smiling walking over to me.

"For the first time i see you at my show. Three years and its taken you this long?", she said looking a lil hurt. Nah, she not about to make me feel bad after all.

"We wouldn't have had to wait for three years if you hadnt fucked Eve.", i said smiling being the most sarcastic i had ever been towards her. It must have suprisd her, she surley looked like it did.

"Cold blow."

"Thats how i felt.", she looked at me with her head down and chuckled.

"Listen, im so sorry. Aint nothing i can really say to change your mind. I mean you decided a long time ago what you had or was gonna hold towards me. I cant be upset with you if you dont want to fuck with me after that." I listened to everything she said but, wasn't really. I been fed these same lies and she done cheated before why let her have a reason to do it again. "But first let me tell you something."

"Bae"

I turned my head in the direction of the voice. Aint that a bitch.