So This What We Do

"Hey Samantha you really need to talk to your man.", i said with my hands on my hips. they ruined my time so i'm ruining theirs. Petty. Yes! Do i care? Hell the fuck no!

"Okay, Hey baby.", she said smiling. Samantha was a well educated girl but, always seemed to find herself in situations much like this one. You would think that Devin would have learned after the first time to realize what good he had.

"Well, i'm cheating on you with a girl i knew from high school but, your not going to leave me because you'll never find someone like me."

"Your absolutely right. I wont find anyone like you.", she said walking to him while he smiled still holding Eve. She leaned down to his face and i shook my head. "I'll find someone better.", she said backing up and walking away.

"Hope we can still be friends London.", i stuck out my tongue pointing out my fingers at her as she returned the gesture. She walked out the door leaving Devin stunned.

"Burn!", i said looking at Devin who almost looked liked he would cry.

"Wha..wha...wha..what am..", he said.

"That's your problem. You never know when you got something good. Samantha was your something good and you lost her. You've really become something else.", i said looking at them.

"I mean she'll get over it she's a grown woman.", Eve said playing in Devin's hair. He just sat there with a blank face.

"You know you ain't shit. Both of ya'll get the fuck out my house dude.", i said pointing to them.

"But you said-"

"Eve get the fuck out my dude before i take you out bruh.", i said dead ass over both they bullshit. "I bet his ex was in the car like 'how could you play me baby. You did me shady'.", i said while they left."Fuck out of here and don't come back.", i said closing my damn door. They got me on level a hundred.

"Can you go i need to calm down."

"Okay.", Andrew said kissing my forehead. "Remember what you said last night about the woman who ended up with me would be lucky? Well i have her already and i shouldn't have used you to find out if i wanted to be single. I cant even make love without thinking of her so... Basically what i'm saying is this was cool and it would be great to stay friends.", he said walking out. I wasn't mad cause i only considered him a one night stand but, the D was good.

"Vicky where are you going.", i said while she grabbed her things and loaded them into her car.

"You love her and, i knew when we started dating. I just wanted to be with you. Go to her. That guy she was with, she looked like she wanted him but, she didn't. Go please. I love you and i want to see you happy even if its not with me. We just can't be friend until i find someone.", she laughed.

"Vicky i'm sorry. I shouldn't have played with your heart like that.", i said honestly. I wasn'y doing it on purpose i guess i just didn't want to actually believe i had feelings for her."

"Its okay. Know go get your girl.", She kissed my cheek and drove off. Man she really something. Let me go get my girl.

"T whats going on."

"London i want to be with you.", and with that i kissed her and, it was better then i expected. She held my neck and i held her waist not wanting to let go. It wasn't one of those kisses that make you wanna fuck. It was wanna those kisses that make you just wanna spend your time with them. All your time with.

"What about Vicky.", she said biting her lip as she pulled her head back.

"She left me. She told me i needed to get you because she knew i loved you and-"

"You just said you loved me.", she said crying. "You love me?"

"Yes London Brown, I love you.", i said as she smiled the biggest smile ever.

"I love you too."

"Okay explain to me why T is here and Vicky ain't.", Camren said as T layed on the couch all peaceful and shit.

"She's my girlfriend.", i said and Camren's face lit up. She squealed silently as i handed over James.

"Well since every bodies getting surprised i wanted to let you know that my twin sister April is coming for the week.", she said laying James head on her shoulder. I remember April a little to well. Me and April use to be really close before me and Camren started talking but, she started hanging with a different crowd i really didn't want to fuck with. She was always trying to be with the in crowds and she was also after Devin but, really she just wanted him for his status. So when i ended up with Devin she just moved on to her next person. Camren and me actually started talking on accident. She had sat with her friends who happend to be Devin's friends so we started talking while at the table and have been friends ever since.

"Oh cool i gotta go and wash up love ya.", i said hugging her. "Love you too TT baby.", i said kissing James forehead.

"See you later best friend.", She said carrying James to the car. i closed the door walking to my room to get dressed for the day. After, washing up and doing my skin care routine i went to get my outfit I put on my denim skinny jeans and a white crop top. i slid into my white slides with the fluff on top. I put my hair in a messy bun but, then i realized it was still kinda straight from the other day so i put it in a fishtail braid instead. I walked out and T was waking up. I jumped on her kissing her.

"Girl what is you doing.", she said holding my hips.

"My name ain't girl"

"Oh yeah bae.", she said pulling me down for kiss. I twisted my finger in one of her braids while she rubbed my back.

"I could get use to this.", i said. "But, not you smell go wash up. You have an outfit you left her a few weeks ago. Actually you have two or three here so you can pick.", i said while he got up to get washed and dressed. She ended u wairing all white with her red Huarache's.

"Thats go to be Camren.", i said as i walked to the door. I opened it reveling Camren and her whole gang James, Damen, and April.

"Hey everybody. April this is T."

"Oh we know each other."

"How?"

"We got married a while back in Las Vegas. Hey babe."

Ain't that a bitch.