How Could You Play Me

I looked at the text very confused. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if it was a prank or joke or what. I just didn't know what to do. 

About what

About everything not spending time with Vicky sooner a nigga went in last night. I need to take her out more often lol

Oh ok ttyl

Ttyl bestfriend

I felt....weird about that. That's what i wanted her to say. Right? I ignored the thought that wanted to be answered and got dressed. I just put on my denim high waist pants and my red tank. Then i put on my gray crop top hoodie. I put my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed my keys to go to the store. I drove all the way to Walmart and decide that i really needed more then i thought. I started going aisle to aisle.

"London is that you.", i heard a high pitched voice. I turned meeting eyes with the short dark skinned girl. Her ombre black and purple hair and a bright smile.

"Eve, oh my gosh its been so long.", i said remembering her. Me and her went to the same high school and she was very popular. She wanted Devin but, Devin wanted me and it was almost. In the end i talked it out with her like a grown woman.

"Yeah, um... I didn't want t ask cause we just met again but, do you mind letting me stay with you for a few days my boyfriend kicked me out for fighting his sister and i don't have anywhere to go.", she said smiling like that was okay.

"Um.. sure i mean ill need rent if you plan on staying long but, other then that its fine."

"Cool.", she said grabbing my arm while we walked down the aisle's.

"Okay, you can sleep on the pull out couch. I live alone and don't usually have company that stay the night so i only have one room.", i told her as a knock came from the door. I went to go check it and opened the door.

"Hey Andrew!", i said giving him a hug. He kissed my forehead and went to go sit on the love seat.

"Andrew this is Eve, and Eve this is Andrew.", I said introducing them. Eve was glad to be introduced and pouted her lips and fixed herself before responding.

"Hi Andrew.", she said with lust full eyes. I just ignored it sitting next to Andrew.

"oh my gosh! What 's today?", i said and, right as i said it there was a knock on the door. I jumped up opening the door to a frantic Camren. 

"You where suppose to come and get him. I had to push back a meeting and cancel another one all together London. Ill be back foe him in the morning okay. See ya later Baby.", she said scrambling down stairs. I closed the door picking up the happy one year old in my arms. he was small for his age but had a big personality already. 

"Hi TT baby.", i said kissing his cheeks. He laughed and layed his head on my shoulder as i layed him down on my lap and put on cartoons till he falls asleep.

"Wow! Your really good with kids. Do you have any of your own?", Eve said all worried about me.

"No, i don't. Me and Devin had planed a baby but, things don't always go as planned.", i said honestly. She just looked at me.

"That's how i felt when you took Devin, things don't always go as planned.", she said smling like it was a joke so i took it as one.

"So you already pop the cherry Andrew. London was always a lady for men. Always with someone's man." Okay so now i know this bitch throwing shade.

"I'm not i'm humble. I stick with my man and don't take other peoples."

"You wanna come to my office London.", i layed James down and walked with Andrew to his office.

"She seems nice.", he said kissing my forehead. I ran my hands over his neck kissing his lips as he picked me up on his desk. "How long do you think the baby will sleep?", he said pulling my pants down a little to get where we both wanted him to be.

"About three or four hours."

"The lets get started.", soon moans and groans filled the little room and the sweat on a bodies glisten as a knock came from the door. I was at my peak when he pulled out to answer the door allowing me to pull up my pants. Not to my surprise it was Eve with James in her arms crying.

"TT!", he cried as he reached his arms for me. I walked to him taking him out of her arms.

"Why is he up? he has only been sleep for fifty minutes.", i was very annoyed.

"Its my fault i invited Devin over and we where laughing and all and he woke up."

"Why is Devin in my house. Andrew lets go.", i said stomping upstairs flinging the door open. I swayed James back to sleep as i walked down the hallway and, layed him on my bed.

"Why are you here Devin? You have a whole fiance.", i said looking at him and Eve sitting on the couch.

"Samantha doesn't have to know shit."

"Samantha needs to know.", i said raising my voice as a familiar on came through the door. I turned seeing the face of someone who really didn't need to be here right know. 

"Samantha needs to know what?", Samantha said walking through the door.

This chapter is short cause i was just introducing a new character. She seems nice right? Do you think she'll mess up Andrew and London. Do you still think T and London have a chance. An what with T still wondering why Camren looks like the unknown April. And there is a secret Vicky's been hiding. Can you guess?