Only More BS

"Why didn't you fucking tell me?", i said crying while holding  her hand. She wiped my cheeks with her hand.

"I mean it didn't show so why tell you.", she said shrugging it off. "Its his though. We had sex one night one day when i went yo his house so we could talk. I wont hurt him.", she said smiling while looking over at the little boy. I looked at the door as a flustered Damen came rushing in near falling when he came to a halt.

"Look at your son.", Camren said smiling at her fiance. He walked over to the little boy. I smiled as he pucked him up with tears in his eyes. I looked over at T as she looked at me.

~~~~~☆♡☆~~~~~

"You know, while we was in there it made me realize how much i want to settle down.", T said while we got on the elevator. We wanted to give Damen and Camren some alone time.

"With who?", i said smiling at her walking toward her. She walked toward me and smiled. She leaned ger head down and right before i kissed her she pulled up a pucture of a girl.

"With my new girlfriend."

~~~~~☆♡☆~~~~~

"Get the fuck off me.", Vicky, T's new girlfriend said while they wrestled on my couch. I just looked at them with my face scrunched up.

"Bestfriend why your face look like that.", T said while Vicky layed on her lap. "You look like a monkey.", she said laughing with Vicky. Devin came out the back with the movies and sat on the couch next to his girlfriend Samantha and, Camren and Damen sat on the couch holding James (who recently turned one) across there laps.

Let me catch you up. So basically what yall remeber is me and T in the elevator. What yall dont know isbl that i have skipped to a year later. Camren and Damen got married and had a beautiful wedding. There son, James, helped hold them together and form a stronger bond between them. They have a little pint house and he got money so she not fucking around.

Now, T found her new girlfriend on Instagram. Once again i lost somebody to Instagram. Any who, they have had there ups and downs but, i don't see the two breaking up any time soon.

 Devin on the other hand. Well me and him talked it out and became friends. He found his high school sweet heart on eHarmony and well there wedding is coming up. Go eHarmony for getting people together, except me. Haha.

Now we get to the pathetic thing called my life. I don't have nobody baby, nobody. So this seventh wheel be bothering me. I just be sitting there taking pictures while everybody else kissing and smooching on each other. 

"Auntie sit sit.", James said. I smiled at the little boy who had taken over his mothers lighter skin complection yet, was as handsome as his father.

"Okay.", i said. He came running over to the couch smiling. I helped him up sitting him beside me as he layed his head down on my lap starting to fall asleep. He watched him alot cause i had got layed off. Damen and Camren help me when they can and with the money they give me to watch him helps to. I really just hit rock bottom.

"Best friend put the movie in man.", T said while playing in Vicky hair. I got up as all the couples started to snuggle up with each other as i put in 'Mama'. 

Now, this why i don't watch movies with niggas who in a relationship. These niggas had the audacity to fucking be screaming and jumping on to each other the whole movie. I'm laughing and shit and the whining.

"Turn it off.", Vicky said while T, held her hand.

"You know what why don't we call it a night, yeah?", i said slightly annoyed she wanna come and ruin shit.