I Got Hoes

Thats Camren, but imagine her hownyou like or if you use that imagine her a few shades darker.

"Are you serious?" I was still on Devin holding his head and shit. He was looking at her not really careing.

"You just had me over and now you bout to fuck this guy? Yo, you need help." She said grabbing her keys and leaving. I felt bad. I didnt have a reason to be but, she was right.

"Devin stop." But he ignored me kissing on my neck on a spot that sent me over the moon.

"Oooouuu", i moaned.

"I knew you would like that." He said in my ear going back to the skin sucking on it. I started leaning my head back for him but then pushed him off me forcing him to lose his balance and falling on his ass.

"Please go Devin." He got up walking to me but i pointed to the door while backing up. He stopped and shook his head laughing walking out the door.

Damn i do need help.

Turbo's P.O.V

Man im over these hoes. Im tired of trying to fuck with these girls. I called up one of my side peices Shantell.

"Hey lil mama." I said.

"Hey baby. You want this pussy." Shantell was straight to the point. She knew we wasnt ever going to be anything and she still liked fucking with me.

"You know it." I finished. I hung up telling her to slide by my place later.

I got home and took my shower. I was ready to get some puss and go to bed. As i was about to lay down i heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peep hole seeing Shantell.

She was a dark skinned girl skiny with a little booty and deep brown eyes. She had her hair always done in weave and we would have been a couple but she told me up front she aint want no relationship. She told me she was fine and i aint got nothing so.

"Hey girl." I said as she walked in. As soon as i closed the door Turbo got to work.

~~~~~☆♡☆~~~~~

"See you next time T," she said leaving. I looked at my phone checking instagram.

Can we talk

Why? So we can chill then you fuck your ex. And call me T

No im sorry ok please come to my house

No

Please

I thought about it.

Whatever

~~~~~☆♡☆~~~~~

I pulled up to her house about four hours later cause i had to get dressed and ready. I really didnt want to be here. I dont follow after hoes but its something about her. It dosent make sense. She answered the doir and grabbed my jacket hugging me close.

"Im sorry ok. I cant be playing games with you." She said still holding me. She looked into my eyes and leaned in kissing my cheek.

"Know i can say that i kissed you before." She said. Man she really weird. "Let me just change into some clothes."

We walked in and she changed into some clothes. She put on some gray joggers and a white crop top. She had on white nikes and her curly hair in a high ponytail. She grabbed my hand pulling me into her room.

"Lets make a Triller."

"How old are we 16?"

"Come on please." She said poking out her bottom lip.  I shook my head yes while she set up the phone. I laughed cause she made it seem like a whole movie production. When she started the song i started laughing.

"My neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack." She started dancing on my cratch and i grinnded into her booty holding her hips. She was having mad fun. Then, on the other video. She started wrapping her arms around my neck dancing with me. We was haveing fun and she was a good dancer. For the last one, she kissed my neck and i looked at her and she bust out laughing and i had this dumb ass look for the rest of it while she was laughing like a dumb ass.

"What the hell was that?"

"T bye.", she said posting her little video. I came up behind her wrapling my arm around her waist. She turned aeound and leaned in to kiss me then, rigt when i was about to kiss her she spun her head around.

"Yeat.", she said laughing. I grabbed her up from behind.

"Your so annoying." She elbowed me in the stomache and tried running out the room but i grabbed her tackling her to the floor. When she was down i got on top of her and then it was a knock. She pushed me off her so she could answer the door.

"Hey Camren." She said as a girl with tight leggings and a tight see through white shirt came through the door. She smiled at me then pulled London to the side. I just stood there looking around akwardly. I coughed as the gurls turned there heads.

"Camren this is T and, T this is Camren." Camren started walking towards me but i got a bad vibe off her.

"London i gotta go." I said before either of them could say anything. I walked out the door. More like sprinted towards the door and left.

Why did she look so much like april?

~~~~~☆♡☆~~~~~

Oh no

Who is this April?

Will new drama start to bubble up?

What do you think will happen with London and T?