Im Gonna Hold You

I watched as Eve walked up to T's bodyguard wrapping her arms around his neck. I looked at T as she wraped her arm around my waist.

"I was trying to tell you. Eve is my bodyguards wife."

"So you can turn a hoe into a house wife.", i said rolling my eyes at T.

"Who is a hoe? Your just mad i can steal your man.", she said grinding all over her little man. I rolled my eyes as T dragged me into her dressing room. I looked at hr confused as she stoozd in front of me.

"What the he-", she cut me off putting her lips on mine. I trued to pull away but she was content. I finally gave in wrapping my arms around her neck. I ran my fingers through her hair that was now in the middle of her back. Se licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance and i allowed it. She grabbed my ass smacking it as i grinded closer to her. She picked me up taking me over to her cot and layed my down still roaming my body with her hands. I arched my back as she rubbed my sides.

"Damn it T.", i said as she grabbed my boobs. She rubbed on them and kept kissing me.

"I missed you so fucking much.", she said sliding her hand in my pants. "Im not losing another chance.", she slid one of fingers in me causing me to let out a slight moan. I grabbed her wrist as she countinued going in and out of me.

After bout ten minutes if that she flipped me on my back pulled down my shorts and slid my thong out the way getting faster and faster.

"Damn you so wet girl.", she said as she pulled out her finger. I felt something shift and before i knew it she had her tounge deep in me. I moaned out as she came up and covered my mouth.

"I planned everything ahead. Camren distracted but, these moans gotta get lower baby.", she said as i shook my head. She shifted behind me again and i felt her spread out my ass. Then, she shoved her strap in me. I yelled before she wrapped her hand over my mouth. She kept fucking me until we got tired of that position and i put up one of my legs.

After a good thirty minutes we stopped. Camren would get suspicious and walk in and see.

"Damnit T.", i said as she kissed my neck.

"You know you taste better than i thought.", she said grabbing my butt.

I crossed my leg biting my lip before she winked at me. She slipped her hands in my shorts rubbing my clit. Having had taken my underwear before.

"We wasn't suppose to do that.", i said wraping my arms around her soulder.

"London i dont know what you did to me at all. I know i want to be with you and that will never change. Your more then just a girl to me your a woman.", she put her head down rubbing my back. She stood a little bit above me. When she lifted her head i just sgood there.

"Let me love you.", she said as Camren walked in.

"London we gotta go. Damen is trying to get work done and James wont go to sleep.", she said acting oblivious to the scene. I walked away from T not looking back. My heart and mind had switched places and i couldn't act right. I needed time to think this was entirely to much.

As we got in the car Camren looked at me.

"I told him. He wants us to try it if i can. He said he knows what he is gonna get out of it and, he is willing to work with it." I was happy for her but, i couldnt pay any attention. Was T telling the truth? I mean, yall gotta understand where im coming from. This girl cheated on me told me later on that she got married to my bestfriends sister and had just recently got a divorce. I just cant end up running away from her again. Maybe i do love her and even if i did that doesn't mean shit if its not on both sides.

As we pulled up to my house i jumped out my car and walked in. After taking a shower and laying in bed i check my instagram. As soon as i opened it i had text from T. She had texted me everyday for the last three years.

Sorry for everything i did.

You aint gonna answer

I got a record deal

I love you

Fine ill fuck somebody else

I need you

By this time i was in tears. I texted back with the only thing i knew. The only thing i could say.

Yes.