Imma Good Girl

"Im not going end of story." I said to Camren walking into my room her hot on my trail. She stopped me before i could close the door. She stood there looking at me annoyed.

"Come on! Your so lame just have some fun you might meet someone cool." She said wiggling her eyebrows. She was always so weird. I dont want sex after getting out a relationship. I want what i had. She shoved me to my closet grabbing a dress i had in there. It was green with white on the sides. I slid into iit letting her do my makeup. She always wanted to do it cause i had really nice skin for her to practice on. She wanted to do cosmetology and, the friend i was i let her make me her guinea pig. After she was done and, i was looking good. I pulled my tight curls down. They fell too my waist in tight coils. Im mixed. Black, white, Puerto Rican, and irish. It was weird cause it made me light and my hair weird. Sometimes it was straight then it was curly. Then it just did its own damn thing. After i slid into my slides and, my earings was on i step out to see if i was ok.

"Your not going in slides." She said approving everything else. She fixed her pink dress that was right under her butt, and her denim thigh high heels.

"Come on. I put on the ones that are fluffy. I said bending over messing with the fluff on the tops. She plucked my forehead when i got up and walked to the door.

"Ready?"

~~~~~☆♡☆~~~~~

"Damn this house big." I wasn't use to big houses. I was use to my small simple life. Camren was always ready to do thing and be all in someone's  face. She was always on her new everything and she needed someone with a big lifestyle to give it to her. She new the persons who's sisters party it was and that was the only reason we was here. As we pulled up i could tell we was gonna have fun. We parked and walked around the back. I heard aomebody splash and everbody laugh.

"T, im gonna kill you." We walked around moving through the crowd grinding to the music slightly. I saw a dude reach out to hit my butt til i kissed Camren neck.

We had this thing that when ever somebody was trying to get with us we acted like we was together.

We walked up to the bar area getting drinks. I turned scanning the area letting my eyes linger on a stud by her friends. She was looking at me in a daze. We just looked at eachother for a few minutes.

"London come over here." Camren, grabbed me and i turned away following her. We walked to the V.I.P area and took seats at a table with the host and Camrens boy toy. She was hugged up on him lookin like a thot. I was honest with my friends. She was a thot. Sad thing is she was proud of it.

"Baby, can we go somewhere for a lil." She said rubbing on his third leg under the table. He leaned over kissing her neck she rolled her head over allowing more access before he grabbed her ass and took her away from the table. I was then cornered by a bunch of drunk horny guys that would be atracrtive, if the thottin wasnt so high.

"Damn yall act like animals around girls." I heard somebody say. I felt domebody grab my shoulders and kiss my cheek. The spot was hot and my face felt red.

"Besides she mine." She leaned down kissing me again before whispering.

"Just trust me."

I turned around getting ready to protest before i was met by the most sexy eyes i had ever seen. She wasnt ashamed which was an obvious factor. She smiled at me before helping me stand and walking down the stairs. She wrapped my arms around her neck and we danced to the music.

"So since we are a thing now.. i should know your name." She stated moving my hips a little to get us on a steady pace. I looked at her playful face while catching onto the rythm and, started going with it.

"Well babe, the names London. Your's?", she smiled while lifting her hands up to my sides. I could feel her touching my slight role and, i started panicking.

Your fat ass should have went to the Gym.

I scolded myself in my head. She leaned her head in the crook of my neck kissing it. I leaned my head back then backed up from her.

"Whats wrong?"

"You... k...k...k...ki...kissed me?", i said stuttering. When have i ever stuttered? I mean she kissed me before but, now no one was here there was no reason to.

"I thought thats what we were getting to." She said smiling slightly walking closer to me holding my head and kissing my lips.

"No. I just got out of a relationship. I dont even know who you are. Your just some chick whos trying to hit it and quit it." She stopped touching me and stepped back. I looked at her, she looked like she was thinking on something. She stepped closer to me grabbing my arm and squeazing my arm slightly.

"You dont know me. Fuck you." She let go of me and walked away. I watched as she pushed through the crowd and disappeared.

I felt like hollering back, "When?", but it was obvious she had a time already planned out.

I got a text from Camren telling me she was heading out with boy toy for the night and i could take the car home. I went to grab my pocketbook out of V.I.P and i found that girl with it in her hand. I ran up to her snatching it out her hand. She stepped back looking at me confused before i flicked her off and walked down stairs. I heard her call for me but didnt stop till i felt someone grab me when i got to Camrens car. She held me against the car breathing on my face.

"I have a short ass temper and if you dont stop doing this shit you'll regret it ok." She ran her hand along my thigh raising it over her hip.

"This is the part where you start salsa dancing with me." I said looking at her as she scofed at me before i just got back in the car. I looked at her before pulling off leaving a cloud of dust in the cars wake.