Chapter 5

I blew out the smoke. "There isn't an us anymore. You ruined that Seth." I said, shivering in the breezy night here in Iowa. Seth took off his jacket and put it on me.

"I don't need it Seth I have a jacket on." I said. "You were just shivering." Seth said. I sighed, taking another puff closing my eyes. "Well, speak." I said. "Look, I know the past couple of years haven't been the greatest, but Shyla I miss you in my life. I miss waking up next to you. I miss everything about you. I've changed the past 10 years." Seth said.

"How would I know that? Also, I'm with Finn now." I said, putting out my cigarette and getting out my phone reopening Twitter answering some of the fans questions. "Shyla, please look at me." Seth said, scooting closer to me. I glanced up at him and then back down at my phone. "Why should I give you attention when the only attention I got when we were married was when you beat me." I said locking my phone having a death clutch on it while having my eyes closed trying to keep myself from crying. I felt a finger lift my head. I opened my eyes to see Seth looking at me with sadness.

"Please Shyla." Seth said. I shook my head getting up from the ledge of the cement stairs, taking off Seth's jacket walking back inside. I exhaled seeing Sami from a distance. I walked towards him. "Let's go to catering and get some food." I said walking towards catering. Sami followed behind. When we got to catering I saw Roman and Dean eating and talking.

Sami and I got our food and sat down at a table far away from them. "Shit, we forgot drinks. Sami can you go get us some drinks please." I asked. Sami smiled and nodded, getting up, walking towards a vending machine to get us drinks. I felt eyes on me. I shook my head as I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see Roman and Dean crossing their arms.

"What?" I asked. "I wanted to inform you that we have a match tonight against Sami, Finn, Kevin, and Jericho." Roman said. "So I'm assuming that Vince is actually going to let me start fighting the guys?" I said. They nodded. "Okay. Well, you can go now. I don't want an excuse for Seth being over here." I said.

"Shyla. You need to tell us what happened between you and Seth." Dean said. "What is there to be said. We got divorced 6 years ago." I said. "This is not over." Roman said, walking away as Sami came back. "What did they want?" Sami asked sitting down. "They were just telling me that we have a match tonight." I said.

"Oh cool who do you face?" Sami asked. "I face you, Finn, Kevin, and Chris." I said. "Why are you a part of the match? You are a woman." Sami said. "Your point?" I said. Sami didn't say anything and just began eating his food. I rolled my eyes and began eating as well.

Time Skip

It was time for the match and I was getting my last minute stretches in. I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked behind me to see Seth staring at me. I rolled my eyes. When we heard our music start playing we walked down the arena stairs. We jumped over the barricade and got into the ring. Lisa was waiting backstage with her brother for when she has to interrupt an argument that ensues after the match. I watched as smoke began to appear towards the gorilla. I frowned and crossed my arms. After last weeks attack on Finn we had 'broken up'. Finn made his way down to the ring. Everyone but Seth and I got out of the ring. I leaned against the ropes as Finn stared me down. I cracked my knuckles. Sami's music soon began playing and he came down looking at me upset. Then Kevin and Jericho came out and made their way into the ring. The guys got onto the apron, but I looked at Seth. What we were supposed to make into an argument at the beginning to see who would go first happened. Seth rolled his eyes getting on the apron. I smirked and looked to see Finn was in the ring. The bell rung and Finn looked at me. "Why Shyla? Why ruin something so good for them?" Finn shouted. I smirked. "They are family." I said, slapping him. Finn's eyes widened.

Time Skip

"Here are your winners! Shyla Rollins, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose!" Jojo said. I grabbed a mic and looked at Jojo. "Don't you ever call me by that last name ever again!" I said glaring at her. Seth grabbed a mic. "Shyla calm down, she is just doing her job." Seth said. 

  "No! We got a divorce for a reason Seth and I'd prefer not to go by my last name it's terrible anyways." I said. "If it was terrible then why did you marry me in the first place." Seth asked. "I thought we were in love!" I said. "Mom! Dad! Stop it!" Lisa yelled into a mic. 

  Mine and Seth's eyes widened as we saw Lisa coming down to the ring. "Lisa what the hell do you think you are doing here?" I asked. "I work here mom. Now will the both of you stop and actually act like you are the age you are?" Lisa said getting an applause from the crowd. I sighed. "I mean, come on. Let me actually get to see my parents in the same room for once without them wanting to rip at their throats!" Lisa said getting in between Seth and I.

   "That's why I asked Dean and Roman to let me join the Shield so I could actually get to spend more time with you guys together." Lisa said. "What!" Seth and I said. "Think about all the good times you guys actually had when you were together." Lisa said. I smiled accidentally thinking back to a good moment of mine and Seth's marriage. I wasn't supposed to be smiling and neither was Seth. I shook my head, pushing past the guys and getting out of the ring. I sighed and walked backstage conflicted.