Chapter 15

Time Skip

"Shyla maybe you need to take a break." Dean said. I turned around looking at him. "If it wasn't for your actions Dean I wouldn't be here!" I said, turning back around and continued to work out on the machine. "Seth had his hands on Taralynn." Dean said. "Whatever leave." I said. "Shyla." Dean said. "Leave!" I said. Dean sighed and left. I rolled my eyes and pushed myself even further.

Time Skip

3 months I've been out of WWE because of Taralynn. 3 months I've been waiting to get my hands on her and now that title. Taralynn went for the pin on Sasha to retain her title. When the bell rung my music began playing and I ran out from the crowd. Nobody noticed me until I got down to the barricade and had a mix reaction. I got into the ring and attacked Taralynn from behind. I grabbed a handful of her hair and flung her across the ring. 

  I quickly took out handcuffs from my jacket pocket and handcuffed her to the ropes. I smirked as she tried to get out from it. I grabbed a chair, Kendo stick and slid back into the ring. I hit the Kendo stick on the ground before hitting her with it repeatedly. Taralynn screamed in pain, but all I could do is laugh. I threw the Kendo stick out of the ring and then grabbed the chair. "Do you want to feel the pain I experienced Tara?" I yelled, hitting her leg with a chair. 

  Taralynn grabbed her leg with her free hand. I felt arms around my waist, trying to pull me off of her. I pushed them off of me and continued to hit her. I soon uncuffed her from the ropes and hit her with twist of fate. I stood up and looked down at her. I smirked grabbed her title and raised it above my head before placing it down on her. I turned around to see Dean and Seth are fighting.

   I looked back at the ropes before running towards them and then ran at the other side before jumping at Dean and Seth, but mainly Dean. I landed on the both of them before helping Seth up and making our way up the ramp. Seth helped me keep my balance. "You okay?" Seth asked. I nodded and watched Dean get into the ring and go to the aid of Taralynn. Seth raised my hand and I bowed. The fans booed and we went backstage only to see Charlie waving us over. 

  I rolled my eyes and made my way over to her. "Is there something you want Charlie?" I asked. "I wanted to ask why you went out and attacked the hardcore women's champion Taralynn." Charlie asked. I chuckled. 

  "Hardcore? She is anything, but that. If you saw what I did to her out there. That is just the least of what I'll do to her. Prepare for me Taralynn because I'm not finished with you." I said, grabbing a hold of Seth's hand before walking away. "A Brawn quote really?" Seth asked chuckling. I rolled my eyes. "I mean I'm not finished with you either, but not now." I said winking at him. Seth smirked.

Taralynn's Pov

"How dare she! Running out there attacking me from behind. Then threatening me!" I said, punching a pillow. "Babe calm down." Dean said, kissing my forehead. "No. Just because she is a veteran doesn't mean she can do whatever she wants." I said. "It actually does mean she can do that. Well, that is if it doesn't get out of hand." Dean said, scratching the back of his neck. 

  "So you are defending her?" I said. "Babe she has been my friend for over 20 years. She has helped me out so much. Give me a break." Dean said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I said, getting up. "Where are you going?" Dean asked. 

  I ignored him and headed out of the locker room and I heard a familiar giggle. I smirked, looking at the chest next to my locker room door. I pushed the chest towards them and then jumped on the chest. I stood up and then jumped on Shyla's back, making her fall down. Seth quickly moved the chest and then tried to pry me off of Shyla. I hit her with all of my might and then began kicking her once Seth finally pried me off. I tried to squirm out of Seth's hold, but Shyla stood up super kicking me out of Seth's hands and I was met with the cold cement floor.

 "Don't mess with royalty honey." Shyla said, kicking me in the stomach. "Babe, come on, let's leave Dean to find her." Seth said, wrapping his arms around her waist before walking away. I growled at them. I stood up and began running after them. I kicked Seth in the balls causing him to fall. I grabbed Shyla by her hair and threw her against the concrete wall. I kicked her in the stomach repeatedly. 

  Shyla began spitting up blood when I felt arms snake around my waist, pulling me away from Shyla and taking me towards my locker room. "Dean let me go!" I said. "I'm not letting you hurt my best friend." Dean said. "She isn't your best friend. She doesn't care about you all she cares about is herself." I said. "Dude control your woman before mine has to do it for you." Seth said walking up to us. "Control my woman? At least mine isn't a coward." Dean said, putting me down. 

  Seth eyed me up and down before looking at Dean. "Sure." Seth said, rolling his eyes turning around walking towards catering with Shyla. I growled at them. "Come on, let's go." Dean said, grabbing my hand walking towards the locker room.