Chapter 12

Time Skip

I grabbed a mic and looked at everyone in the crowd. "Hello WWE Universe! You may not know me, but my name is Taralynn and I've been wanting to wrestle in the WWE for years, but now my dreams are coming true. So I hope y'all will give me a chance to show you what I'm made of next week on Monday Night Raw." I said. The crowd cheered. Music began playing and Shyla came out. "That is nice sweetie, but get out of my ring. I have things to discuss." Shyla said coming down to the ring. I nodded, getting out of the ring and headed backstage.

Shyla's Pov

"Anyways, before whoever that was came out I wanted to discuss a situation. That has been going on for the past year. So Seth please come out here." I said. Seth's music began playing and he came out. He stood at the ramp. "I'm out here what?" Seth asked.

"I wanted to apologize. I understand that the past few years for the both of us hasn't been the greatest." I said. "The past 2 years have been a living hell for me! I wasn't going to let you go again. I visited you with every chance I could when you were in that coma. Then you wake up and have been nothing but a bitch to me and our kids." Seth said coming down to the ring. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I understand that you are angry Seth, but when Vince gave me the opportunity last year to become the general manager I couldn't decline it." I said. "It doesn't matter anymore Shyla. You clearly don't share the same feelings I shared for you which lead me to move on." Seth said. Paige's music began playing and she came out. I looked down, closing my eyes and shook my head. The mic fell out of my hands. I walked towards the ropes and got out of the ring.

I put my hands through my hair and headed up the ramp. "Where do you think you're going?" Paige asked grabbing my arm. I looked up at her and slapped her before pushing her down the ramp. I went backstage and headed to my office. I closed the door and locked it.

Time Skip

"Thank you again Shyla. I need this tonight." Dean said, taking a drink of his beer. "I need this too, so don't worry plus it gives us time to actually hang out." I said taking a sip. "I mean, if Colby counts as hanging out with us as well." Dean said looking over at a table. I raised an eyebrow before looking where his eyes were looking. I soon saw Colby and Taralynn sitting in a booth drinking. "I mean he just turned 21 last month, but why is he here with Taralynn?" I asked.

"I don't know, but we are here for us. I understand he is your kid, but pretend he isn't. We both need this." Dean said, putting his hand on my shoulder. I sighed and nodded. "Dean if you ever need anything, just let me know alright?" I said. Dean nodded, taking a sip of his beer. "I just want to enjoy a night out with my best female friend." Dean said.

Time Skip

"Thank you again for tonight Shyla. I truly don't deserve a friend like you." Dean said, opening the door to his hotel room. "It is the least I can do." I said. "I'll see you later." Dean said. I nodded, turning to go towards my room. Once I got to my door, I opened the door and stumbled into my room. I closed the door behind me and kicked off my shoes. I felt my phone go off. I dug into my pocket to grab my phone. Once I got it out of my pocket I saw I had a text message from Dean.

Dean - Hey Shyla don't worry about Seth. He is just trying to make you jealous.

Shyla - Thanks Dean, but I'll handle this on my own.

I put my phone on the charger and changed into my pjs. I plopped down on the bed and soon fell asleep.

Time Skip

I heard a knock on the door. I groaned, getting out of the bed heading towards the door. I opened it to see Dean with two coffees and a bag. I smiled and moved over so he could come inside. "What is this?" I asked stretching. "Breakfast." Dean said, handing me a coffee. I took a sip and smiled at the taste. "You know me so well." I said. "We've been best friends for 20 some years I think I would know you by now Shyla." Dean said. "Let's not talk about how old we are and enjoy each other's company." I said. "You sound like you are an 80 year old talking to her family. I gasped pretending to be offended. "Rude." I said, sticking my tongue out. Dean rolled his eyes taking our food out of the bag. "We are definitely going to need to work that off later." I said laughing. "Yeah. Let's just enjoy our food." Dean said. I nodded, walking over to him grabbing my food and began eating.

Time Skip

"I don't know who you think you are Taralynn but I am your boss." I said getting in her face. Taralynn and I have been getting into heated conversations which will lead to a huge announcement next week. "I am one half of the Raw Women's Tag Team Champions." Taralynn said. "I don't care who you are. You will respect me or this will not be pretty also good luck tonight you and Paige are defending your titles against Becky and Sasha." I said smirking. Taralynn groaned heading out of my office. I smirked, watching her leave my office.

Time Skip

It's been 6 months since Renee has died and Dean is still trying to get over it. I hate to see him go through this. I told him about why Seth and I got a divorce in the first place. Dean tried his hardest to not go after Seth and beat the living shit out of him but I asked him not to. Colby has been dating Taralynn the past 6 months and he seems really happy. Seth and I have a segment tonight on Raw involving Taralynn and Paige. Over the past 2 months, Paige and Taralynn slowly have been separating as a tag team. Which only meant one thing.