Chapter 18

Time Skip

"Are you serious!" I said. "We are most certain Mrs. Rollins." The trainer said. I looked at my title and held it close to my chest. I sighed, standing up. Seth helped me out of the trainer's room and to our locker room. "How are you feeling?" Seth asked. I ignored him packing my stuff and walking out of the locker room. "Babe wait up!" Seth said. I shook my head and continued walking out to the parking lot.

Time Skip

My music played and I walked out. The crowd was mixed and I smiled before frowning and heading down to the ring. I got in the ring and looked at my title before looking at the crowd. I grabbed a mic. "I have an announcement to make." I said, looking down at the mat before looking up at the crowd. "Last night at Great Balls of Fire I was in a match for this title right here." I said holding it up. "And that's why I am out here." I said, biting my lip, trying to hold back the tears.

"WWE Trainer's told me last night after the match I may have not looked like it but I was seriously hurt. Which lead to the conclusion. As of right now. I am no longer a WWE superstar. The match last night was career ending and I knew that, but I took the risk and so I am hereby retiring." I said. The crowd was lost in emotion. "I went from being a little girl who nobody cared about and had to live on her own at the age of 14 to being one of the greatest WWE female wrestlers of all time." I said.

The crowd cheered for me. Taralynn's music began playing and she came out with Dean, Roman, Seth, Colby, and Lisa. They all came down to the ring and hugged me besides Taralynn. After they all hugged me, I looked at Taralynn before extending my hand out for her to shake. Taralynn grabbed my hand before pulling me in for a hug. The crowd cheered and Taralynn pulled away from me and held my hand up. Seth, and the kids walked up to me and hugged me.

I hugged them back before hearing an all too familiar theme play. The crowd went insane as Aj walked out with Punk. They came down to the ring and hugged me. 'Thank you Shyla' chants were being said by the crowd. At this point in time I had lost it. My theme music played one last time and I got out of the ring hugging or high fiving the fans. I walked up the ramp and put my hand up waving at the crowd one last time before walking behind the curtain.

I started heading for Ms. Levesque office. When I got to her office, I knocked on the door. The door opened to Aurora standing there. "I'm here to give you the title." I said handing it to her. She took it and smiled at me.

"Thank you for all of your service Shyla. You've done WWE proud. I'm sure my grandparents and parents would be proud of you as well." Aurora said hugging me. "Thank you." I said, turning around and heading to Seth's locker room.

3 Years Later

"Babe, are you ready to go?" Seth asked, walking into our bedroom. "Yeah in a second. I'm putting in my earring." I said finally getting it in turning around facing him. "You excited?" Seth asked. "Our baby girl is getting married of course I am." I said kissing him. Seth smiled. "Come on, let's go." Seth said, holding my hand and heading out of the house.

Time Skip

"You guys made it!" Lisa said hugging us. "Well of course we did, why would we miss our baby girl's wedding?" I said hugging onto Seth's arm. "You nervous at all?" Seth asked. Lisa nodded. "How did you feel mom when you and dad were getting married?" Lisa asked. "Probably the same feeling you are. Marriage means you are becoming committed, to someone for life or however long it lasts." I said rubbing her arm.

Lisa took a couple of deep breaths. "You'll do great honey, don't worry about it." Seth said kissing Lisa's cheek. Lisa smiled at me and her father. "I don't know how you guys did it." Lisa said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, I mean you guys got a divorce, but then managed through it and got remarried. Plus with all of the complication of when I was younger." Lisa said.

"It's called parenting and true love." I said, looking up at Seth. "Well, we should be heading over it starts soon." Lisa said, turning around walking over to the tents. Seth and I followed behind her. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a familiar face. I stopped in place and looked over at her before smiling. "Why did you stop?" Seth asked.

"Taralynn and Dean are here. They look so happy. I'm glad Dean moved on finally." I said. "Plus they finally got engaged." Seth said. "Really? When?" I asked. "Last month." Seth said. "Oh well good for them." I said continuing to walk towards the tents.

Time Skip

"Have fun you two." I said, waving at my daughter and daughter-in-law. "Oh, we will Mrs. Rollins." Jojo said, getting in the limo before shutting the door and the limo pulling away. "We are officially a part of Roman's family." Seth said, putting his arms around my waist. "Yep." I said. "Which means we have to go to all of his family dinners." Seth said. "Well, shit." I said giggling. Seth chuckled. 

  "I hope you guys know I can hear you." Roman said. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing. Seth chuckled, shaking his head. "I love you." I said. "I love me too." Seth said smirking. "Asshole." I said. "I know, but you love me." Seth said. "Indeed I do." I said, turning around kissing him.

What will happen? Find out in the next book! :D